• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong make NKF TT Durai a small fly! GVGT! He flies ALL THE WORLD's 1st class fight & Luxury Private Jets 1800 times still flying!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/video/個中國80後-坐遍全球頭等艙-020000528.html

一個中國80後,坐遍全球頭等艙

一条 Yitiao
2019年6月20日
出生於北京的Sam是世界知名的航空博主,他不是飛機師,但一年2/3的時間都在天空中體驗飛行。2018年他辭掉在杜拜投資銀行年薪過百萬的穩定工作,全職去當一名拍客,到全世界乘坐不同的飛機,拍攝飛行體驗短片。年近40裸辭當網紅,Sam卻說“我有的是實力,心裡一點也不慌!”
製作:一条 Yitiao

After a China 80, sitting in the first class in the world
[一 Yitiao]
An Yitiao June 20, 2019

Born in Beijing, Sam is a world-renowned aviation blogger. He is not an aircraft pilot, but he is flying in the sky for two-thirds of the year. In 2018, he quit his stable job at the Dubai Investment Bank with an annual salary of over one million. He took a full-time job as a filmmaker and traveled around the world to shoot a flight experience video. Nearly 40 naked words were net red, but Sam said, "I have strength, I don't panic in my heart!"

Production: One Yitiao