• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Meng missing?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Meng = Kopiuncle? Darn, I must unfriend him now.

It amazes me how Opposition low IQs behave. :smile: HUAT AH. PAP HUAT AH!

Ah Meng...still waiting for your PM. You can already see for yourself the stupidity of the people whom you have supported. Time to switch sides. Huat ah!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Meng...still waiting for your PM. You can already see for yourself the stupidity of the people whom you have supported. Time to switch sides. Huat ah!!!

Only stupid people will pay million dollar salaries to ministar who don't even know their files (read Shamu and Cow) and spending 3X more than budget on a sports event that no one bothers about and has commercial value.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only stupid people will pay million dollar salaries to ministar who don't even know their files (read Shamu and Cow) and spending 3X more than budget on a sports event that no one bothers about and has commercial value.

No need KPKB here. Go protest if you have the balls outside Parliament. :rolleyes:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, you still 1960s lah. No wonder PAP will be turfed out in the next GE. Are you packing your bags for Pulau Sudong?

For fuctards like you, you guys deserve to be locked up by ISD for spreading rumours and untruths against the PAP and the people of Singapore.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For fuctards like you, you guys deserve to be locked up by ISD for spreading rumours and untruths against the PAP and the people of Singapore.

If you are support dictatorship, Zimbabwe is where you should go. Is that the country that has offered asylum to the PAP when they have to flee?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck you, LeongSam :oIo::oIo::oIo:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always knew that there is something wrong with that Ah Meng and GingerLynn. Lucky I follow LeongSam's advice and reject all friend requests. In fact, there should be still be some requests in the notifications list which I have not bothered to check. Even reputation upz I also never check.