• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Loong bin chao chao again..why?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
even got foreign head of state come, he also bin chao chao...why? what is he unhappy about? million dollar salary, everyday chobolan, got his papa to guard his back, got a beautiful wife, ..so why everyday bin chao chao?? i really donch understand :confused:

hunsen-reuters.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bcos hong kan (oops hong sen) has black hair he no have?

bcos cambodia has ang kor wat, we only have ang moh kio?

bcos cambodia can go to bed with Thug sink and no hiu Thailand but we kenna jia lat after dealing with Thug Sink ?(buying his shares)

But jokes aside...cambodia is a poor country but their people are happy in nature (nonetheless, I was touched by the plight of the poor cambodians, again, i recognise there are also poor people in Singapore).

Anyways....i am not making fun of Cambodia, they are a nation that has gone through turbulent times...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
hunsen-reuters.jpg

Why is Pinky standing behind Hun Sen? Very fishy leh! His father has recently been wearing a white turban.... :rolleyes:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple why Hun Sen visiting at this time - Indonesia wants to up gas prices despite contract and Cambodia has a large gas field off Sihanoukville. Also recent development over alleged illegal sand exports to SG.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple why Hun Sen visiting at this time - Indonesia wants to up gas prices despite contract and Cambodia has a large gas field off Sihanoukville. Also recent development over alleged illegal sand exports to SG.

Good insight.

Maybe he's here to enjoy the YOG on the expense of MOF :o

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always show the lancheow face to the people of singapore,AS IF SINGAPOREANS OWE HIM MONEY NEVER PAY HIM LIKE THAT ,LIKE O$P$ TO THE SINKEES!KNNCCB to the lancheow face !!!! Yeah high GDP growth but telling the sinkees don't have high expectations of high salaries ? FARK U lah !!!! Go to HELL lah !!!

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
even got foreign head of state come, he also bin chao chao...why? what is he unhappy about? million dollar salary, everyday chobolan, got his papa to guard his back, got a beautiful wife, ..so why everyday bin chao chao?? i really donch understand :confused:

hunsen-reuters.jpg

It may interest you to know one of Hun Sen's eye is false which leads me to tell this story -

A man goes into a bar and asked the guy sitting next to him,"I bet you a beer I can bite my eye".

The guy gave it a thought and said,"Yeah, I like to see that".

Whereupon, the 1st man extracted his false eye and took a bite. The other guy sportingly bought him a beer.

Wiping his lips, the 1st man asked the other guy again,"I bet you another beer I'll bite my other eye".

"You can't have 2 false eyes. Now this I like to see".

The 1st bloke promptly took off his dentures and clamp it over his eye.

Sorry for the lame joke.

Dogsquare

Alfrescian
Loyal
AFter Vietnam, the next up and coming economy is in IndoChina is Cambodia..i notice beer makers going there set up shop, Marks & Spencer clothing make in Cambodia! soon shoe maker also will set up shop..

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
So will Temasek. We best of friends. As for LHL face, if you got a wife like his your face also change la

S

suicidalpap

hunsen-reuters.jpg

Ass Loon: You people just don't understand me. Why I sour face everyday. It's because once my father mentor dies, there will be an internal revolt. Me and Ho jinx will be the first persons to go to jail. Madoff lucky jailed for 150 years. Ho Ching will be locked up for 500 years.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hunsen-reuters.jpg

A picture tells a thousand words.

Ah long was damn tu-lan that he was made to stand behind like a goo-goo..

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, very elementary. Bo Kah Si !. Cambodia national anthem is played - and you want your PM to laugh like a clown?

I just read about the father who complained about his son being suspended. Were you the kid in school who used to laugh when the national anthem is played in the flag-raising ceremony???
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=68115