• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Leong, why need to specify?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just post sensibly and you don't have to worry so much. This forum is for everyone to have fun and release their stress.

Everyday, I need to take it out on the moron ministers ...they earn so much, yet they offer so little. When they open their mouths, they yelp nonsense. Sometimes they are entertaining but often they are irritating. Only in sinkapore do we pay clowns to be our ministers ...and we pay them millions.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Announcement: IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum

You cannot stop people from trying their luck. It is rumoured that a big hunt is on for scroobal but then again, also nothing concrete has surfaced ....He is the elusive one.

I love the Scroobal stories ...we know so little of the secretive regime

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Announcement: IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum

big hunt is on for scroobal ....He is the elusive one.

:eek: not this botak meh? :confused::confused:

44509.jpg

Bravo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't snoop but I can't speak for the all ISPs. VPN protects you from the prying eyes of your own provider.

However, keep in mind that nothing is 100% secure. It all depends on how badly they want to nail you.

That is true but it doesn't sound good for what u are advertising in your signature.