• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually if no kids...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
y need to work so hard to earn so much money and make oneself miserable like a slave

correct?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
y need to work so hard to earn so much money and make oneself miserable like a slave

correct?

Absolutely. I have found it a lot easier to accumulate wealth because I've channeled the money that would have gone to raising kids into worthwhile investments instead.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having children means giving and receiving unconditional love that no amount of money can buy.
But if you sire children with defects, that love can quickly turn into hate and anger.
So if you want kids, not in SG.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

correct?
Correct. I think most people worked very hard to save for their children future.
Even when they are very old and have alot of money, they still continue to work hard as the amount to leave to them is a indefinite amount for most of them. Money will never be enough in such case.