• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Activist GRC dream team - CPF issue

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Apparently you didn't get me. I have always been at the forefront running ahead in basic assessment of simple things, before people start to realize in private and quietly admit of simple fundamentals that went wrong. I don't want to be too far off in front else I will die of frustrations and anger. I will have to wait for others like you to grow up, grow older and wiser before I can go just a little bit forward.

Well, as for going back to do all the shit things all over again for ungrateful people around here, no, I am sorry, I love my life right now, enjoying a little bit of leisure and entertainment every now and then. Talk is really cheap for everybody down here but apparently, everyone is waiting for someone to do the shitty work for them. I mean, so be it. As I say every now and then, you only deserve what you choose in life. If it is just mediocre choices in politics, then you will deserve mediocre outcomes. That's really fair and square. Karma will always be fair.

Goh Meng Seng

you may grow older, you have yet to grow up..... duhz

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you are so happy now that you have let Shorty Mah win the last erection,,,than please remain quiet as you have written below,,,good riddance to bad shit,,,

Apparently you didn't get me. I have always been at the forefront running ahead in basic assessment of simple things, before people start to realize in private and quietly admit of simple fundamentals that went wrong. I don't want to be too far off in front else I will die of frustrations and anger. I will have to wait for others like you to grow up, grow older and wiser before I can go just a little bit forward.

Well, as for going back to do all the shit things all over again for ungrateful people around here, no, I am sorry, I love my life right now, enjoying a little bit of leisure and entertainment every now and then. Talk is really cheap for everybody down here but apparently, everyone is waiting for someone to do the shitty work for them. I mean, so be it. As I say every now and then, you only deserve what you choose in life. If it is just mediocre choices in politics, then you will deserve mediocre outcomes. That's really fair and square. Karma will always be fair.

Goh Meng Seng

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Your absence over here is celebrated. But we understand that you have to come by occasionally to earn some kopi money. We can tolerate that.
So, is your rank BG in PAP IB?