• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Activist GRC dream team - CPF issue

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

this is my humble contribution. I admit I want to be the first to say this:

the CPF issue is a hot issue. raising 81k in 4 days is no fucking joke. Please.

This proves that there is support for this issue.

Roy Ngerng, Han Hui Hui, Leong Sze Hian, Tan Kin Lian, MRavi and maybe Goh Meng Seng can get together to form the independent GRC team to contest the next GE.

Please take me seriously. this is no joke. These people except Goh Meng Seng have proven that they can work together.

Tan Kin Lian and Leong Sze Hian are speaking up for Roy. MRavi is defending Roy. Han Hui Hui is working on CPF issue with Roy and Leong Sze Hian.

What you need is someone who has extensive political experience. Someone who has been political party SG and who has run a campaign.

My favourite is of course Goh Meng Seng, I was in the Aljunied rallies in 2006, I was also in the tampines rallies of 2011. Please this is something that will work.

Tan Kin Lian and Leong Sze Hian are well placed to tackle the CPF issue. Roy, Han and Ravi are fighting the CPF issue. This is perfect!!!

Please sammyboy bros, if anything materialises out of this - SOCKPUPPET SAID IT FIRST!!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've heard of the 3 stooges but you have just invented the 4 stooges.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these dream team talk is crap talk....
If voters got any sense dun need any opposition dream team etc
Just vote against any pap dog even if a donkey is running against the pap dog...the donkey only goes hee haw and can't harm you unlike the vile pap dog.
Also not everyone who stands up against pap dogs must run for elections and is suitable to be an opposition politician....

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am sorry, please leave me out of this! I am not going to waste my time, effort and money for undeserving and ungrateful people. Furthermore, why should I always become the one who raise the waves for people to ride on? Nah, I enjoy my life now and unless there is more challenging and exciting missions, I won't want to be some ungrateful people's stepping stones.

Goh Meng Seng

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Got More Shit,,now that you have said it,,please shut up and fuck off or go talk a long walk off a short pier. Your inputs are nothing but crap and if u disappear you wont be missed. Real Oppositions does not need a traitor like you. So just go as you have never contributed anything positive to the cause of the Real SIngaporeans. You just contributed to PAP victory in Tampinese in the Last Erection....with more oppos like u,,spore might as well sink...

I am sorry, please leave me out of this! I am not going to waste my time, effort and money for undeserving and ungrateful people. Furthermore, why should I always become the one who raise the waves for people to ride on? Nah, I enjoy my life now and unless there is more challenging and exciting missions, I won't want to be some ungrateful people's stepping stones.

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

this is my humble contribution. I admit I want to be the first to say this:

the CPF issue is a hot issue. raising 81k in 4 days is no fucking joke. Please.

This proves that there is support for this issue.

Roy Ngerng, Han Hui Hui, Leong Sze Hian, Tan Kin Lian, MRavi and maybe Goh Meng Seng can get together to form the independent GRC team to contest the next GE.

Please take me seriously. this is no joke. These people except Goh Meng Seng have proven that they can work together.

Tan Kin Lian and Leong Sze Hian are speaking up for Roy. MRavi is defending Roy. Han Hui Hui is working on CPF issue with Roy and Leong Sze Hian.

What you need is someone who has extensive political experience. Someone who has been political party SG and who has run a campaign.

My favourite is of course Goh Meng Seng, I was in the Aljunied rallies in 2006, I was also in the tampines rallies of 2011. Please this is something that will work.

Tan Kin Lian and Leong Sze Hian are well placed to tackle the CPF issue. Roy, Han and Ravi are fighting the CPF issue. This is perfect!!!

Please sammyboy bros, if anything materialises out of this - SOCKPUPPET SAID IT FIRST!!!!!

i think i m the originator of CPF whistleblowing but was ungraciously ignored until it's being blown bigtime now.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

ah seng, my bloody evil twin,
we do things for the betterment and bigger good of EVERYONE - be it they are supporters or flame throwers. we don't go good that we anticipate good returns. look into history: did jesus die for any good return? or joan of arc get bbq-ed for her bravery?

NO!

we do out of the compassion we want a better singapore. we do even we anticipate we would get bankrupted like the late JBJ. what did he get in return? bankrupted!

if everyone thinks like you, then the objective for doing something great and selfless would never ever happen :( then what would happen? we remain enslaved by the pap. for how long are we going to tolerate that?

it's a shame that you reveal yourself as someone rather chauvinistic and self-centred. i must spank your backside with your mum's wooden clog when u r back!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Most of these "activists" may not be around come 2016. :rolleyes:

The number of homosexual and bisexual cases has risen from 166 in 2009 to 247 last year. Action for Aids says the rise could be due to the availability of effective anti-retroviral medication and a degree of "condom fatigue" in Singapore. -- ST FILE PHOTO

BY SALMA KHALIK SENIOR HEALTH CORRESPONDENT

The number of new cases of HIV and Aids in Singapore fell slightly last year to 454, 15 less than in 2012.

However, the Action for Aids (AfA) group here said there has been a "worrying" rise in infections among homosexual men.

The Ministry of Health revealed the figures yesterday, which also showed that the number of homosexual and bisexual cases has risen from 166 in 2009 to 247 last year.

In contrast, the number of heterosexual men infected fell from 241 to 157 in the same period.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of these "activists" may not be around come 2016. :rolleyes:

The number of homosexual and bisexual cases has risen from 166 in 2009 to 247 last year. Action for Aids says the rise could be due to the availability of effective anti-retroviral medication and a degree of "condom fatigue" in Singapore. -- ST FILE PHOTO

BY SALMA KHALIK SENIOR HEALTH CORRESPONDENT

The number of new cases of HIV and Aids in Singapore fell slightly last year to 454, 15 less than in 2012.

However, the Action for Aids (AfA) group here said there has been a "worrying" rise in infections among homosexual men.

The Ministry of Health revealed the figures yesterday, which also showed that the number of homosexual and bisexual cases has risen from 166 in 2009 to 247 last year.

In contrast, the number of heterosexual men infected fell from 241 to 157 in the same period.

i shall use the other wooden clog to spank your arse too and if u still so noti, i shove it up ur arse!

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh, cannot say things like that. is not politics a matter of public service?