• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ack I think I said something wrong again.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya was wondering if you people think I went too far and said something wrong again. My wife think so but I kind of don't agree with her.
Yesterday nite I was at toa payoh NTUC shopping when I noticed 2 kids running around and playing along the isles. Suddenly 1 of them knocked down some boxes and broke some jars. They stood there and stare. Along came their mom and she talked to them in a language that I don't understand and push them aware. I just told their mom that they broke those jars on the floor. Her reply was " Yah! whats it to you why don't u pick it up.". I was taken aback with her reply so I answered politely " Sorry but I don't pick up after snakes " At that moment she burst out in a language I don't understand again and keep shouting.
A crowd started to gather up and my wife pushed me away knowing that I would start yelling too. While I was driving home my wife started to lacture me and told me that sooner or later my mouth will be the death of me :(

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat dose kids learn fr their mom? ... :confused:

wen u break tings, quikly run away ... dey grow up 2 b street-smart ... :wink:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya was wondering if you people think I went too far and said something wrong again. My wife think so but I kind of don't agree with her.
Yesterday nite I was at toa payoh NTUC shopping when I noticed 2 kids running around and playing along the isles. Suddenly 1 of them knocked down some boxes and broke some jars. They stood there and stare. Along came their mom and she talked to them in a language that I don't understand and push them aware. I just told their mom that they broke those jars on the floor. Her reply was " Yah! whats it to you why don't u pick it up.". I was taken aback with her reply so I answered politely " Sorry but I don't pick up after snakes " At that moment she burst out in a language I don't understand again and keep shouting.
A crowd started to gather up and my wife pushed me away knowing that I would start yelling too. While I was driving home my wife started to lacture me and told me that sooner or later my mouth will be the death of me :(

What if wifey want you to vote pappy?

You got balls to vote otherwise?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if wifey want you to vote pappy?

You got balls to vote otherwise?

Wifey don't bother about me voting she not local told me if its not for me she would have gone back to her country and forget about this god forsaken place:biggrin: Made a deal with her she stay with me during my working years and I stay with her during my retired years:p

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wifey don't bother about me voting she not local told me if its not for me she would have gone back to her country and forget about this god forsaken place:biggrin: Made a deal with her she stay with me during my working years and I stay with her during my retired years:p

Wifey from where?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

that bad huh?

PAP really messed the country up real bad...:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y bother replying to the woman? Take out hp and film it and put up on STOMP...why cause a disagreement with wifey over another woman? Not worth it.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
disadvantage lah, you screwed her she understood, she screwed you you didn't even know which hole she poked

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should go all out and quarrel with the bitch. Singaporean seldom have the balls to rise to the occasion. Make enough noise and the store would've been alerted and the bitch will have to pay for the broken items.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
may be the bro said "i don't pick up for snakes" ? applause the bro's social spirit but if the woman instead shout for "molest, molest", I doubt even he would jump into the kallang river and cannot wash himself clean.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, a question.

If not a she but a big strong man with muscles and tattoos.

Will you do the same too / prove your points...?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, a question.

If not a she but a big strong man with muscles and tattoos.

Will you do the same too / prove your points...?

Will let u know when it happens atm I have yet to bump into a muscle and tattoos man with kids. I know muscle tattoo men in my work place and army days. Till now all of them are still singles or married with no children.