• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I wrong to advise abortion?

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend sought my advice today.

We went for dinner together just now and in the midst of munching happily away, she suddenly disclosed to me that she's pregnant and asked if she should abort.

I asked her whose child is it? She said she couldn't recall whether it is her current boyfriend or ex boyfriend. I was like...HUH??? I asked her why she gone back to sleep with her ex boyfriend. She said she can only remember quarreling with her boyfriend a few weeks ago and then out of anger and spite, she met up with her ex boyfriend and had some intimate moments together. She also said the child could be her current boyfriend 骨肉 as well. She's not exactly sure.

I told her to abort so as not to screw up her current relationship. I reckon that by the time the child is born and DNA done, it would be too late to rectify.

Now I am at home. Took a shower and more clear in my head. I am thinking about this and I kind of not sure of my advice to abort. The child is innocent after all and it's sort of cruel to abort.

Can a man accept a child that is not his, if his girlfriend confesses and says sorry for the mistake? Or will the man break off the relationship?

I mean if I have a boyfriend (assuming) and if he makes another girl pregnant, I guess I will also break off with him. I don't know. Very complex and complicated for me

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

We went for dinner together just now and in the midst of munching happily away, she suddenly disclosed to me that she's pregnant and asked if she should abort.

I asked her whose child is it? She said she couldn't recall whether it is her current boyfriend or ex boyfriend. I was like...HUH??? I asked her why she gone back to sleep with her ex boyfriend. She said she can only remember quarreling with her boyfriend a few weeks ago and then out of anger and spite, she met up with her ex boyfriend and had some intimate moments together. She also said the child could be her current boyfriend 骨肉 as well. She's not exactly sure.

I told her to abort so as not to screw up her current relationship. I reckon that by the time the child is born and DNA done, it would be too late to rectify.

Now I am at home. Took a shower and more clear in my head. I am thinking about this and I kind of not sure of my advice to abort. The child is innocent after all and it's sort of cruel to abort.

Can a man accept a child that is not his, if his girlfriend confesses and says sorry for the mistake? Or will the man break off the relationship?

I mean if I have a boyfriend (assuming) and if he makes another girl pregnant, I guess I will also break off with him. I don't know. Very complex and complicated for me
OMG...very good storyline with good development potential

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

TS ish the ex boyfriend hah?

Or TS was the baby?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can take out the foetus and find buyers... can sell don't waste...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of the above. I am being honest here. I have since advised her today to think through. It's a human life she is carrying. Though the law doesn't say abortion is murder, in reality it is.
That is really a 鼎天立地 good reply

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can Siam or run away from his / her responsibilities forever...confront your real problem and solve it before it worsen

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of the above. I am being honest here. I have since advised her today to think through. It's a human life she is carrying. Though the law doesn't say abortion is murder, in reality it is.
Nonsense... there is no guarantee of birth yet.... to be consider is a life.... miscarriage is common ...