• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abused Baby (Warning - Can Make You Sick And Angry)

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
where did u find this? very vicious bitch. i hope the poor child will find his way out of her clutches.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
What race?

Nothing to do with race.

The youtube link had been removed. I think the video originate from Indonesia. Wonder why the one taking the video did nothing. These people are worse than animals.

I recall a story of a man who was brought up by his adoptive Mom as his parents abandoned him to a foster home. He was cruelly treated and had also been forced to eat his own shit. He grew up and did well but never forgot his past. It happened here in Singapore.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i didnt watch this because i didnt want to get upset before going to sleep. All i can say its really sad to see what some humans can do to others... all the

worse when the one on the receiving end is practically defenceless.

I recall a story of a man who was brought up by his adoptive Mom as his parents abandoned him to a foster home. He was cruelly treated and had also been forced to eat his own shit. He grew up and did well but never forgot his past. It happened here in Singapore.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didnt watch this because i didnt want to get upset before going to sleep. All i can say its really sad to see what some humans can do to others... all the

worse when the one on the receiving end is practically defenceless.

What the fuck is wrong with these people

Well as it has been publicised hopefully she will get punished. It is really sad sometimes and although we know this happens everywhere and everyday, what we don't see is best.

I too watch only a bit as I can't stand seeing the poor thing being hurt.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
In one part of the video, the baby, despite being hit, seems to be crawling towards the woman. Poor baby still sees the woman as a source of security and protection.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That woman should be the mum. There's someone filming her hitting the baby and seems to be saying Nera which is probably that woman's name. The language spoken sounds like malay or indonesian and the woman looks malay.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found another case of baby boiled in boiling water

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/shermanoaks/Mother_Burns_Child_With_Boiling_Water.php

A 'mother from hell' has been jailed for 15 years after plunging her three-year-old son into boiling water because he soiled his nappy.

Former care worker Regina Cooper, 31, from New York, held the child in a bath and watched as his skin 'fell off'.

Barkim Owens had to have all 10 toes amputated and suffered severe burns that spread to 20 per cent of his body.
He spent six weeks in a coma after the attack and has had to learn how to walk again.

Doctors had to remove a rib and place it in his throat to open up his airway.

Queens Supreme Court, in New York, heard that Barkim 'just wanted to be loved' and screamed 'it hurts, it hurts' as he was held in the water for several minutes, the New York Daily News reported.

Cooper pleaded guilty to assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

Justice Richard Buchter, sentencing, described Cooper as 'sadistic and merciless', the newspaper said.

He said: 'Regina Cooper, unfortunately, is the mother from hell.

'The defendant is sadistic and merciless.'

Pam Jordan, Cooper's lawyer, said her client had been abused throughout her life.

At yesterday's sentencing hearing, Cooper told the judge that 'everybody hates me' and that she 'did not mean for this to happen', the newspaper reported.

Prosecutors said Cooper carried out the horrific attack after becoming angry that her son had soiled his nappy as they returned to their apartment on January 25.

Barkim has now been reunited with his father, 46-year-old Ronnie Owens, and his two sisters.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
just read that the sickening bitch in the video is the mother. she's now in jail serving an 18-mth sentence. the kid has been removed and is now in a welfare home. happened in malaysia last year.