• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm going to Bangkok for a medical procedure next month. Please suggest a suitable 5 star hotel away from possible disruptions caused by unrest.

Boss boss sorry I reply you so late, alamak hope not too late to angkat you.

Forget about 5-star hotel what you need is both physical and spiritual therapy and I recommend you 5-star treatment centre in Poseidon Temple. I guarantee you professional therapists sure can cure many problem.

Highly recommended is their hydrotherapy by these serious pros boss

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting to know more of the birds and bees in LOS :p

Baring it all A sex education app aims to spread the seed of procreational knowledge to teenage Thais
Published: 26 Feb 2014 at 00.29Newspaper section: Life

http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/family/396982/baring-it-all

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For those who plan to go to Ko Tao and Ko Phangan from Ko Samui when you land on Samui look out for a counter that says to Ko Tao and Ko Phangan its run by a company Lomprayah. You can buy the tickets there but before that can check the ferry schedule here http://lomprayah.com/E/index.htm

There will be someone who will ask you to wait for van to bring you to the jetty.

If you paid for the ferry at the airport you will get a voucher and need to exchange the voucher for tickets at the jetty

If you have time to kill and hungry MUST EAT here at the Harbour View Restaurant. The Thai food is great, very authentic taste not tilted for angmoh. I have to say I've not had such nice krapow moo and tomyam soup for a long time.

Kra pow moo sap

Tomyam Gai

Gaeng khiaw wan

Khana

But the price is a little angmoh, above meal 1,000 naht with 2 small bottles of Singha a coconut and a Magnum ice-cream

Last edited: