• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

Going home

941A9421-2E88-49DC-AEC1-347223517173-3299-000000950D164569.jpg

Should have taken pic moving a few seats forward and facing rear... Now we never know how the dye hair girl look like

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Waaaaa check into hotel like hungry ghosts put stuff down immediately went to Tiong Bahru for lunch/dinner, had the famous Tiong Bahru Hainanese Boneless Cvhicken Rice and Tiong Bahru Chwee Kuay. Now very staisfied shiok shiok

26E02556-CD33-4454-A30A-7F0D020BAE06-4117-000000CB261FDD2A.jpg

CB6A1793-B318-46E8-9C4D-70B352B98530-4117-000000CB30FA5F1C.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Should have taken pic moving a few seats forward and facing rear... Now we never know how the dye hair girl look like

Young girl, not so pretty but body solid. This type of pattern sure kenna stop by immigration for questioning.

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal

interviewing another cook in 10 mins time. not sure about the skills but friend say until machiam can fly in the sky and drill into ground. so will see.

Sarwadee toot Jin pee mai na krap phi Chonburic.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Just came back to hotel from ABC market had bah-chor-meepok-tah and pork/chicken satay shioooook

3FF96724-79C3-4C3F-9982-A5E1AA375291-739-0000001886563C89.jpg

B79A4164-CC41-4B7B-AB72-E456236AB6CA-739-000000187DA83066.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

paiseh guys. today a little busy. now back to kopitiam. got a table of regulars. but i very very tired liaoz. just want to get mao to rest mmind for a night.e

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw joetys bar chor mee. hehehe.next time mornibg flight can dabao 1 packet for me. i go airport eat already balek pattaya also can.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sarwadee toot Jin pee mai na krap phi Chonburic.

hehehe. sawats dee . today is call wan jai (mean shopping day) tomorrow call wan wai (day pray) and then day qfter is wan tiaw (day play).

but i really really pony chek liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hehehe. last night's results. need to order leo and chang liaoz.

20130209_080105_zps70c1c4cd.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hehehe. last night mao nit noi so want something light for breakfast.

pork congee. :smile:
wish i had some yu sheng and you zha kuay to go along.
20130209_082849_zps343e0e1a.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
saw joetys bar chor mee. hehehe.next time mornibg flight can dabao 1 packet for me. i go airport eat already balek pattaya also can.

Ask your cook to cook la, all you need is to make nice chilli the rest Thailand all have liao

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pii Chon and to every SBF guys holidaying in Thailand, cheers - limpeh-start-seng-hor

9E82D24F-944F-42D8-B715-9635C5C786E0-1737-0000004560845772.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Young girl, not so pretty but body solid. This type of pattern sure kenna stop by immigration for questioning.

Does it have to do with questions in regards to the purpose of her visit like is she there to sell her backside that sort of thing? :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Does it have to do with questions in regards to the purpose of her visit like is she there to sell her backside that sort of thing? :biggrin:

That's what I meant, ask lots of questions and check her traveling history in passport.

Happy New Year Jah

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Question: Why are you here?
Answer: To pray, visit Buddha temples
Question: Where do you stay?
Answer: Geylang Lor 17
Question: Why Geylang?
Answer: Lot of temples there, easy to pray :-)