• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally done visiting family members and the reunion dinner. Yeah time to relax man. Also got ang baos to take.

In the past my dad used to insist that we visit each of his siblings families seperately. Thank god that was stopped and everyone just meets at 1 location.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. paiseh for my sloppy or chin chai dressing attire to the bros who visit my humble kopitiam last night and this morning. hope u guys enjoy the food and drinks.

wish u guys have a pleasant stay in los.

chon how to find your kopitiam?

No need to dress nice nice la. It's your place you can wear whatever you like.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. jah. its a new road so there is no official name. paiseh one of the bros got lost last night but finally did make it. anyway, if any bros come, i will arrange for transportation or i will personally bring them here.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. decide to open shop for evening. since i am drinking, might as well open. worst case, i am my own customer. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
. . . . . . . dad used to insist that we visit each of his siblings families seperately . . . . . . .

Got a few Hainanese friends families used to do this I think Hainanese are very close knit but of course other dialects do this too.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This morning going out saw this performance at lobby damn happy. HUAT AH!

20130210_102946.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. ebery one huat!

me also mao mak liaoz. russian friend going back st petersburg take piano exam so drop by for FEW drinks.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tony, chon recommendation is ask cook to add sime chai por and shredded parsley. another alternatives is big onion.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh, so tony, u are a half vegetarian? i thought strict veg cannot eat eggs or milk? unless u tell me the eggs are also make of starch! :P

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
freaking hell man, just check the internet, found that the distance between kanchanaburi to pattaya is around 400+km. now having second thoughts of driving there...