• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried using UV-films but my skills no good. Ended up film have so many air bubbles until so ugly that I have to use vertical blinds.

Did you use water ? I saw how the 'chang' did it for me when I had it done at my previous apartment, which was 西曬。After I had it done, I managed to sell the apartment to that female Air Force Commander some time in August when the weather wasn't that hot....55555 !

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is Lad Phrao Central open already?

Lad Phrao Central had been opened for a long time liao. Inside looks much better, same same outside. knn I'm not far from there ah bro, If I find you coming here and not calling me I sure no more friend with you liao ah.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends la, 5 star hotels staff mainly very chio.
Jah_rastafar_I said:
seen these thai waitresses at the hotel lobby cafes and they look pretty hot. Some even better looking than the airline stewardess.
Got soft spot for the front office (puying) staff -chio, and also communicate well angrit. Can tease, flirt ..but only good for ego, sigh no back room action.:p
joetys said:
still continue since 18 years ago when I first started to drive was adding up my engine oil with a small bottle of X1R Engine Treatment
rotikosong said:
can't even begin to count all the snake oils and doodads
Recall during my early days driving, fell for petrol kiosk guy upsell me additives for my beat up ford (promising world etc). Wet behind ears then, but can't do anything for vrooom thing at traffic lights:o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lad Phrao Central had been opened for a long time liao. Inside looks much better, same same outside. knn I'm not far from there ah bro, If I find you coming here and not calling me I sure no more friend with you liao ah.
Yes boss, when I go i will PM you, I will stay at Palazzo Hotel, next to Emerald Hotel.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I first came to Thailand 32 yeas ago I was still very young was with mom and sis for holiday stayed in various hotels. But if you talk about visiting here for work its was like between 15 and 6 years ago all short trips and stay in hotels. If you mean coming here as in stationed here then 6 years ago started to live in rented condo and 3 years ago moved to rented house.

View attachment 4003

How was thailand back in those days? Even worse than the kampongs in sg 32 yrs ago?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this song is pretty good. Thai gals pretending to be japs?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6vzOzrFTgtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5DyNaU8f4pQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of my fav Thai actress :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you use water ? I saw how the 'chang' did it for me when I had it done at my previous apartment, which was 西曬。After I had it done, I managed to sell the apartment to that female Air Force Commander some time in August when the weather wasn't that hot....55555 !
Have lah but Kung fu not good. Commander rank is one rank below captain so quite senior.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got soft spot for the front office (puying) staff -chio, and also communicate well angrit. Can tease, flirt ..but only good for ego, sigh no back room action.:p

Recall during my early days driving, fell for petrol kiosk guy upsell me additives for my beat up ford (promising world etc). Wet behind ears then, but can't do anything for vrooom thing at traffic lights:o

Sao young young many many problems. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the place for my new joint. Now recceing from opposite bar. Alamak cannot attach file using safari.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aha nice place just next to my FAVOURITE foot massage Lemongrass. Seriously I hope I'll be around. Sunday I leave for Taiwan.

Wag piangz. Jah ask you what's Los like 30 years ago. How come you talk abt lemongrass massage? Mao izzit?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes boss, when I go i will PM you, I will stay at Palazzo Hotel, next to Emerald Hotel.

Aha nice place just next to my FAVOURITE foot massage Lemongrass. Seriously I hope I'll be around. Sunday I leave for Taiwan.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How was thailand back in those days? Even worse than the kampongs in sg 32 yrs ago?

1. I only stay in city so I no idea what Thailand kampong is like at that time

2. In Singapore I've never stayed in or been to any kampong before

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally got back to my "base" in Bangkok. I had "pad mama" for breakfast, followed by very solid "Tom Yam Kung" for lunch. The staff at the kitchen were very happy to see me back after more than 3 months. The "por krua" even came out of the kitchen to serve the dishes personally. Wow...I think I'm beginning to have a "fan base" in Bangkok.

I dedicate this song to the run roaders in Thailand:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FgrfcrO4eE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally got back to my "base" in Bangkok. I had "pad mama" for breakfast, followed by very solid "Tom Yam Kung" for lunch. The staff at the kitchen were very happy to see me back after more than 3 months. The "por krua" even came out of the kitchen to serve the dishes personally. Wow...I think I'm beginning to have a "fan base" in Bangkok.

I dedicate this song to the run roaders in Thailand:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FgrfcrO4eE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fuxx I was about to post to ask you if you sure not in Taiwan next week. Shuxx. Anyway, welcome back buddy. Thailand missed you. If yo have plan to go see Pii Chon please let me know but then rather busy coming days: Wed -Sat in Isaan ; Sun - Thu in Taiwan ; 18th-21st Jakarta ; 30th - 1st Pattaya

Thanks for the song buddy