• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Christmas Eve dinner at Nicks seafood on Darling Harbour - ordered only two items a grilled barumandi and a seafood platter

One side I the platter

The other side of platter

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Very lucky room facing harbour and saw this last night. Was wonderful and romantic.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christmas Eve dinner at Nicks seafood on Darling Harbour - ordered only two items a grilled barumandi and a seafood platter

One side I the platter

The other side of p

If you crave for a curry meal, try Malaya on George restaurant at 761 George Street.

I like their chicken curry and beef rendang.

Malaysian owner and has been in business for the last 50 years.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you crave for a curry meal, try Malaya on George restaurant at 761 George Street.

They also have a new branch at 39 Lime St, King St Wharf, but I prefer the one at George St.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Thanks Mel. Will look out for it later. Leaving Sydney tomorrow
after lunch.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha Joe, u there too. I felt home sick while 2 wks in Oz/nz UNTIL
I visited Thai City(campbell st).. .did u?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
haha Joe, u there too. I felt home sick while 2 wks in Oz/nz UNTIL
I visited Thai City(campbell st).. .did u?

Naaaa wanted to have some prata at this Mama Malaysian shop but they bloody opens only 11.30am. Anyway left Sydney noon and just passed by Sea Cliff Bridge on my way to Nowra.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Checked tripadvisor for best restaurant in Nowra and the first one turned out to be Kohli's Indian Restaurant, I'm a sucker for Indian food so really for to try and my verdict is its as authentic as any Singapore Indian restaurant.

Beef (yes I found it funny that they serve beef in Indian restaurant)

Vege

Lamb

Biryani

Herb Naan

piggyheadshaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Checked tripadvisor for best restaurant in Nowra and the first one turned out to be Kohli's Indian Restaurant, I'm a sucker for Indian food so really for to try and my verdict is its as authentic as any Singapore Indian restaurant.

Hey i also love eating piggy head shaking food.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
At a great place Ulladulla

Ceto restaurant - great view

Sydney oysters

With caviar and champagne foam - fantastic, had half a dozen each

Lunch

Wagyu beef

Fish and chips

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)