• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. not my personal driver lah. under company account lah. but i abuse power a little nit noi nit noi. :smile:

but at night go cheong must drive myself cos' wait whole world know where i go. :p

Walau, never come here for some time and now you are big boss with driver and a new water hole.
Congrats! and wishing a prosperous and lasting venture.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must upgrade la bro, only the fuckup PAP regime tells sinkies to downgrade housing when grow old, cannot afford go abroad to third world country for your medical and if cannot afford to die in Sinkieland fuck off to JB old folks home. Only evil hearts can say this to their own children of the land.

Me? I'm still dreaming for a driver.

What can I say....to live a Swiss Standard one must downgrade and to die like Swiss one must go JB.
Men in white with hearts in black.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walau, never come here for some time and now you are big boss with driver and a new water hole.
Congrats! and wishing a prosperous and lasting venture.
hehehe. small biz lah. driver also not my personal driver. his job is to run errands for all the offices and kopitiam. today orientation only. tomorrow he will report to someone else. real reason is also i want to see his driving habits.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. small biz lah. driver also not my personal driver. his job is to run errands for all the offices and kopitiam. today orientation only. tomorrow he will report to someone else. real reason is also i want to see his driving habits.

Is your watering hole an ago go bar?

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night (technically this morning) I had an interesting dream. I dreamt I was taking a bus in SG and was talking to a LOS tourist in Thai...? Hmm...

What could that mean?

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro chon

Train the company driver like this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_lB9jUNP-sc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dreamt I was taking a bus in SG and was talking to a LOS tourist in Thai...? Hmm...
What could that mean?
Read the tea leaves. :p Perhaps, some russkie or east european floozie will hit on you soon :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I said:
your watering hole an ago go bar?
More ...upstairs is arb ob nuat (or soapie rub down as some advised me) :p:wink:

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand.

Hi phi can you share your experiences on relocating to Thailand? Thank you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Show you guys Thai chai-tao-kway. Having it now at basement of Central Lat Phrao in Tops Supermarket foodcourt. Big plate lots and lots of tao-gay and egg and chai-por, 40baht. Fried over very big fire so it's very pang. Only problem I find their kway is a little hard.

null-1022.jpg

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Show you guys Thai chai-tao-kway. Having it now at basement of Central Lat Phrao in Tops Supermarket foodcourt. Big plate lots and lots of tao-gay and egg and chai-por, 40baht. Fried over very big fire so it's very pang. Only problem I find their kway is a little hard.

bro joetys

The kway tiao is so thick it Looks like fried carrot cake... :-)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

bro joetys

The kway tiao is so thick it Looks like fried carrot cake... :-)

Alamak you read wrongly la bro. I said chai-tao-kway not char-kway-tiao

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal

So far not seen anyone here in the forum already retired in Chiangmai however if you do have any questions please feel free to ask I am sure some of us here can give you information.

Thank you bro Joetys, you staying in Bangkok?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Phi Chonburic. I will be meeting the people from Retire in Chiangmai. I hope to fulfill my dream of retiring in LOS. Really sick of the white party here.
hehehe. come pattaya lah. paiaseh a little busy today and also quite mao liaoz. quite a few frens and associates come support.