• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, you have seen joetys kuay teow version in BKK, here`s pattaya version.

20121115_095340.jpg

Usually local kuay tiow shops/stalls are local Chinese owned.
20121115_095138.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok, you have seen joetys kuay teow version in BKK, here`s pattaya version.

20121115_095340.jpg

Usually local kuay tiow shops/stalls are local Chinese owned.

Yes this is what I'm talking about plain plain dry noodles of only they have our chili and vinegar it'll be great.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
can i ask seniors in here if anyone owns propoerty (condo not land) in bkk?

Answer your next question directly -

CONDO - foreigners allowed but entire project number of units owned must be 51% Thai own and 49% foreigner. It actually works better for foreigners as foreigners can sell to other foreigners and Thais easily while Thais must sell to Thais. 99.9% are freehold.

LANDED - No way if directly own by foreigners. So must have proxy. Proxies comes in the form of your Thai girlfriend/wife, business (51% owned by Thais), Thai friends etc etc. This part requires trust, lots of trust.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok here's the bicycle i bought. Only this type can fit into the car without dismantling.:smile:

Waaaa can even fit into your VIOS, what's this? for your son/daughter? wahahahaha

Hey you still not answer me, tomorrow on or not?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waaaa can even fit into your VIOS, what's this? for your son/daughter? wahahahaha

Hey you still not answer me, tomorrow on or not?
For me lah, the rest too big liaoz. No way to fit inside car. This one for going to the beach.

Tomorrow of course on lah. Can also try out the bicycle.:p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Chon...nice BMX...why you ride bicycle? For exercise? You motor where?
Hehehe. For light exercise, found a nice spot to cycle at Bang Saray beach which is about 15 km away. Too far to cycle there so drive there and cycle.
chon..you into freestyle ah..
Hahaha. No free style lah, bought this cos' only one can fit into the car. Did't like the foldable one so got a bmx.

Added this, pic of the foldable bike. Color buay gam.

20121115_105340.jpg

Last edited: