• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok this is the size of the oyster compare to my cigarette box.

b071a10c.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any interesting stories to share about surin? Seen any very good muay thai fighters? Is buakaw very famous there? I'm sure he is.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah i see or suan. How is the suan pronounced? Or lua is a locally created dish correct?

Any interesting stories to share about surin? Seen any very good muay thai fighters? Is buakaw very famous there? I'm sure he is.
OK Jah, I try. both Or and Suan should be pronounce as third sound as in Hanyu Pinyin.

Surin, must say it's an interesting place. Famous for elephants beside Tony Jaa. More relevant to me is there are a lot of rice farming plots available on flat land and near to water source. The quality of Jasmine rice in Surin is becoming better with each new harvest. And also a lot of Cambodians.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK Jah, I try. both Or and Suan should be pronounce as third sound as in Hanyu Pinyin.

Surin, must say it's an interesting place. Famous for elephants beside Tony Jaa. More relevant to me is there are a lot of rice farming plots available on flat land and near to water source. The quality of Jasmine rice in Surin is becoming better with each new harvest. And also a lot of Cambodians.

In terms of muay thai fighters do u think surin produces the best muay thai fighters? I rmemeber ram saying the dark skinned thais can only hope to become muay thai fighters if they hope to make it in entertainment.