• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked him. He couldn't recall the exact figure. But he told me the last time he had it measured was about 2 months' ago, and it was normal according to the doctor. But you're right that he gets pretty apprehensive when in a crowded, especially a new environment very foreign to him.

Medicated oil is the temporary cure (Chow Kow). The real cure is you must bring him to a real good KTV. :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mosque you will see along the expressway from the airport to Rama 9 expressway.
Sri Nakarin and a little further, turn right to Bangkapi. Have not visited these place for 7-8 years liaoz. Is SEACON still the biggest shopping centre in BKK?
Airport expressway commute. Don't think old Seacon still biggest mall ..overtaken by other newer, glitzier ones elsewhere. Quite confusing the configuration. Better bet in precinct is Central Bangna.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Airport expressway commute. Don't think old Seacon still biggest mall ..overtaken by other newer, glitzier ones elsewhere. Quite confusing the configuration. Better bet in precinct is Central Bangna.
Hehehe. 7-8 years ago while staying in Rom Klao area ( near Suvarnabhumi but not open yet), got a big shock when I visited SEACON and Fashion Island. Guess, now everything is getting smaller.

Even Sin City seems to be getting smaller each passing day. Think it's time for me to runroad to other city liaoz. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one I know, this is the mosque you will see along the expressway from the airport to Rama 9 expressway. In fact, there are 2 mosque.

Added this, Turn left is Sri Nakarin and a little further, turn right to Bangkapi. Have not visited these place for 7-8 years liaoz. Is SEACON still the biggest shopping centre in BKK?

I'm not really sure at all.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Future Rangsit is the biggest now I think.
Seacon used to be the biggest in South East Asia even at one time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Resized my pics so they aren't too big

Guess where i was:

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes, it's panic attack. But is afternoon I'm quite sure it was brought upon by some salty dish, just like the previous occasion @ Taipei when he had Korean soup and complained that it was too salty.

Yo bro, I'm not a 过来人 I'm still on medication for this please tell your colleague for me go seek medical help quickly. Depression (忧郁症) I detected early is reversible but rakes a long time. But if one does nothing about it it may become acute and irreversible. Many people now a days take Prozac like nothing in fact in US this drug now even no need prescription. Tell him it's normal and can be cured no need to suffer like this please go seek help. Please don't allow a simple issue become complicated as this affects family life too.

Bro, a bit fleshy leh.

Wow nice overall package I assure you. Cannot stop buying shirts from her.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jah Jah Jah, really appreciate your pics and asking people to guess but after people guess you must tell if we're correct or not ma.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Future Rangsit is the biggest now I think.
Seacon used to be the biggest in South East Asia even at one time.

I think Future Rangsit was overtaken by Fashion Island in Ramintra. Seacon Square recently open another wing, a pretty big one which features high end brands like in Siam, I think with this new wing it may make it the biggest. Anyway here everything big big la. Nice to spend weekends watching birds.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to think of it I have never visited seacon. I visited that shopping mall that got burned down during the red and yellow riots

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, only 16 baht via aircon yellow bus 206 from anywhere in New Petchaburi Road.

Roads I'm not familiar, but poor man transport I'm good :smile:

I wouldn't take a bus in thailand. It's really crappy. A taxi would be better or a motorbike for the experience. If not train to be quick. My thai fren wouldn't take the bus.