• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok i will try take pics of nam tok soup and nam sai. Usually the kuay tiow stall serve 2 version. Nam tok and nam sai. Nam sai is clear soup. However, the terms might be different in different place. I confirm later. Either one i also enjoy.:smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok i will try take pics of nam tok soup and nam sai. Usually the kuay tiow stall serve 2 version. Nam tok and nam sai. Nam sai is clear soup. However, the terms might be different in different place. I confirm later. Either one i also enjoy.:smile:

haha, okok

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
With Yonyang at Tawan Daeng Rama 3. My first time here. Food an beer just arrived.

2f1ebc08.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 2 kinds of nam tok....you referring to noodles nam tok and almk referring to issan nam tok which is similar to larb.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not Hazard Pii.

Hehehe. think i very mao liaoz. Here's something different for dinner. Khao tom from famous kao si chang. Also order lap and woon sen talay. Also receive call from Rong beer yereman.

73b9edb5.jpg

4e7bed97.jpg

927dbf66.jpg

9181333d.jpg

This one good for men. :smile:

9975f342.jpg

This one jelly fish soup.

7554b69f.jpg

Kang kong

512e3f2e.jpg

Everything together.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok there are 2 types. The farmed ones and the thammachat ones(wild). The farmed types can be as cheap as thb 40 per small round container sold in supermarkets. The thammachat ( usually bigger ones and served with the shells) are much more expensive. The one i eat is the cheap farmed ones. Its call hoi nang rom.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok there are 2 types. The farmed ones and the thammachat ones(wild). The farmed types can be as cheap as thb 40 per small round container sold in supermarkets. The thammachat ( usually bigger ones and served with the shells) are much more expensive. The one i eat is the cheap farmed ones. Its call hoi nang rom.
P'Chon, the taste leh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually my doctor ask me to cut down on These shell stuff but i not determination. so continue to eat all these stuff. Another favorite is the head of the fresh water prawns and also 'la la' which is call hoi lai.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thais take lots of veggies and fruits, that's why with all the meats and alochol, most of them are still slim and fit.