• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singapore Solution - A Singaporean's version

Singa Crew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over time, Singa Crew says, the PAP ministers have become “less hard-driving and hard-striving.” This is why it is a good thing, Singa Crew says, that Singaporeans have welcomed the idea of hiring foreigners to help run Singapore. He is aware that many PAP members are unhappy with the influx of immigrants, especially those educated and experienced politicians from Western countries who are prepared to fight for their jobs in real elections. But taking a typically Darwinian stance, Singa Crew describes the country’s new leaders as “hungry,” with citizens who “pushed their leaders very hard.” If the PAP are falling behind because “the spurs are not stuck into the hide,” that is their problem. – Singa Crew

And so I call on my fellow Singaporeans to sign my petition here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/singaporeneedsyou/

Singa Crew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made up this petition to show the PAP that we (Singaporeans) do not think they are indispensable. So they should just shut their mouths or at least think hard for a second before shooting their mouths off.

But then, why should the PAP think? There's no one around to contradict them or sue them for defamation. And with those grassroot leaders worshipping the ground the PAP MPs/Ministers walk on, they (the PAP) probably think the country will fall apart without them. That's why we see callous remarks like what LKY said during his NatGeo interview.

Or like that time when Charles Chong indulged in fantasies of 'godhood' and called us 'lesser mortals'. Or the other time when Wee Snr. defended Wee Jnr.'s 'get out of my elite uncaring face' blog post.

This is a wake-up call to the PAP. If they continue with their reckless propaganda that no one else in Singapore is capable of running the country but themselves, and that we suffer from some dire lack of local talents, then surely importing foreign talents is a viable option?