• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SINGAPORE GIRL or SG GIRL or SIA GIRL

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
SUCCESS STORY OF SINGAPORE GIRL

ᏔᎻY NᏚ “ᎷᎪᏞᎬ-ᎾNᏞY”? WHY NOT FOR SG GIRL??
If Singapore Politicians think Singapore can have a woman President as Head of state, it has been long irking me that why NS should be a “male-only” affair!!.

Women are not second-class citizens in Singapore. “There is neither male nor female in the next life in heaven” says Bible. Both men and women have equal standing before God. Even in Hell the men and women will be equally nude irrespective of genders.
✿ Nevertheless, Girl power is a slogan globally ignited many women to boast their empowerment, independence, and confidence over their men counterparts in general. I used to wonder how my fellow Singaporean girls are on bar with men and realised that Singapore women even overtook men and become more successful in the business and corporate arena. It is due to social problems and unfair NS requirements in Singapore.
✿ Unfortunately, that is what the current lopsided NS law does, by creating a very significant 2 years gap between men and women (at the prime of their youth) from the same academic cohort, rather than making each take a “gap year” for NS (I know the real maths will not work out as simply as 2 + 0 = 1 + 1). .
✿ If i were the leader of President or PM of Singapore, i would rather scrap the NS requirements for boys only as it is a waste of taxpayers money and i would invest the money to strengthen Armed forces in different directions.
✿ We all know Government wanted to amend legislation for National Service For Woman (NSFW) bill in 2015 to send every Singapore girl to serve SIA for 2 years. But did not amend it successfully. This gave me an insight to study the success story of SIA girls
✿ I personally visited the SIA training center and astonished in awe and wonder as we saw how the Singapore girls (SIA crew) are groomed. Please sneak a peak at the 1 minute video as i have prepared for you to see how how these girls are trained physically. .
✿ Recently we have arranged a challenge for Singaporean boys and girls to game on. Out of 10, only one girl girl @xgermxinee alone came forward to take this challenge. Kudos to her. As we expect equal participation from women, it is time again to demand “National Service for Woman (NSFW) bill” again guyz!!

~Moses

Note
SIA girls and SG girls refer to the same.
NS boys in SG is referred as SG boys

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
1671879787124.png