• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Note On Moderation

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
sorry brother.
i would love to continue to contribute to the Travels Section.
but even there, i was whacked silly and zapped. sian or not...
ok i don't want to make your life here difficult...ok ok ok...i listen to you.

No lah, not for me. Everyone is free to post what they want here. Just have fun. After all, it's just a forum. Thanks for the contribution in the travel section :smile:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Begging not successful? :biggrin:

it is okay ah meng aka mbsslots
why are you so concerned for my begging
why do you care if i die, if i get whacked , if i get exterminated
it's not my fault
i refuse to be part of The Organisation and you and your gang members decide to exterminate me
it's okay - die with graciousness and with dignity
i do nobody any harm and there is nothing to fear when i face death - with courage and with dignity
no fear ah meng. only those whose hearts are dark will fear death.....thank for your concern....
midnight will see the death of theblackhole...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Threads/Posts are not deleted. Similar topics are merged to give the courtyard forum a more variety of topics to be discussed. :wink:

2. Posts that are deemed disruptive to discussion in any thread are moved to the Rubbish Heap. :p

3. People who are here long enough knows that I do not really moderate the forum. If I really have to step in and move/merged posts, it only means some people have really got out of hand. :mad:

4. If the above 3 points still makes you hate me, you can try to ask Leongsam to remove my moderator status. :o

5. Until then, I am still the moderator and I decide how I want the courtyard forum to look like :biggrin:

Your Cheebye Moderator,
Raiders

Cheebye Moderator,

You're doing a great job and we owe you our thanks. The Courtyard has become cluttered lately with multiple rubbish threads and no good discussions. Thanks for merging all the unnecessary TCSS into more consolidated threads for easy viewing.

Thank you, KUM SIAH

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jia Jia you better stop flirting around with strangers,the zookeeper is keeping a close watch on you!

kanina you ugly orang utan don't be so nasty to my Jia Jia.

welcome back jiajiakaikia, now you are stronger...so stay on and fight the cyber bullies here....