• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Note On Moderation

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just had "Snow" around the Orchard Road area.. if you know what I mean....neh neh damn solid...25 only....hahaha :biggrin:

Ok, I know who you are you now :biggrin:

Recently heard that NEA caught some big mosquitoes recently. So better be careful. Kena dengue have to be "quarantined" in hospital one :biggrin:

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, I know who you are you now :biggrin:

Recently heard that NEA caught some big mosquitoes recently. So better be careful. Kena dengue have to be "quarantined" in hospital one :biggrin:

hehehhee....fuck lah...let me out of jail can boh! :oIo:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hehehhee....fuck lah...let me out of jail can boh! :oIo:

Process is determined by system parameter that Leongsam set. I do not know the parameters. He can bail you out instantly though. Told you I'm more like a cleaner than a moderator :o

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Process is determined by system parameter that Leongsam set. I do not know the parameters. He can bail you out instantly though. Told you I'm more like a cleaner than a moderator :o

nabei...you worse than a bangla road sweeper! :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn still waiting you pass by here, damn long liao Poseidon boh senglee liao

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn still waiting you pass by here, damn long liao Poseidon boh senglee liao

I'll try next year June brother. Going to Amsterdam in December and back to Vietnam again in January and February. I have always wanted to visit you and Chonburic at Pattaya.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'll try next year June brother. Going to Amsterdam in December and back to Vietnam again in January and February. I have always wanted to visit you and Chonburic at Pattaya.

Ok waiting . . . . . . . waaaaa Amsterdam - Vietnam? Hmmmmmm

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Raiders, it's high time.

The battle is getting furious. I would also suggest that POWERFUL FORUMMERS WITH MULTIPLPLE POWERFUL CLONES WHO CONDUCT MASS KILLINGS SHOULD BE WARNED...AND THEN MODERATED.

Otherwise this FORUM will be KILLING FIELD FOR THOSE WHO HAD PURCHASED POWER AND HAD NUCLEAR BOMBS ....This is bad for forummers here, esp the newbies. Even oldies like theblackhole is being whacked silly.

Thank you for your appearance and warning. It is timely before the whole forum explodes!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The battle is getting furious. I would also suggest that POWERFUL FORUMMERS WITH MULTIPLPLE POWERFUL CLONES WHO CONDUCT MASS KILLINGS SHOULD BE WARNED...AND THEN MODERATED.

Otherwise this FORUM will be KILLING FIELD FOR THOSE WHO HAD PURCHASED POWER AND HAD NUCLEAR BOMBS ....This is bad for forummers here, esp the newbies. Even oldies like theblackhole is being whacked silly.

Thank you for your appearance and warning. It is timely before the whole forum explodes!!!

just because you're the one and only who gets into trouble does not mean the moderators should heed your suggestions. There must be a reason why of all the hundreds of forum members here ONLY YOU are getting this and no one else? If a bitch begs to be fucked she'll be fucked for sure. So please go fuck of and stop pretending to play victim and ask for so much.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just because you're the one and only who gets into trouble does not mean the moderators should heed your suggestions. There must be a reason why of all the hundreds of forum members here ONLY YOU are getting this and no one else? If a bitch begs to be fucked she'll be fucked for sure. So please go fuck of and stop pretending to play victim and ask for so much.

Joetys, if you want to know the reason, stay on and read about THE LAST DISSOLUTION. MBSSLOTS will tell you why KOPI is being targetted. I have no quarrels with you Joetys and I H P despite all the exchanges. The exchanges were all fun games. But with MBSSLOTS, it is more than just fun exchanges. The IRIS Brotherhood is more than just FUN. We have our ups and downs, no problems. With is KILLBORAT AND MBSSLOTS, this is getting damned serious.

If you don't want to help me, it is okay. No problems. Die a gracious man with dignity. Thank you. You got the POWER to help.You got your powerful base. Please help a dying man.Please.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Aiyo, you all don't quarrel lah. I side no one. Everyone is my friend if they treat me as one. Cheers and have fun brother :smile:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyo, you all don't quarrel lah. I side no one. Everyone is my friend if they treat me as one. Cheers and have fun brother :smile:

sorry brother.
i would love to continue to contribute to the Travels Section.
but even there, i was whacked silly and zapped. sian or not...
ok i don't want to make your life here difficult...ok ok ok...i listen to you.