• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A friend saw "him" this morning with no bodyguards

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's more likely to drown in the next big flood than to get attacked. Don't think even a thug wants to dirty his hands touching him. Let the hand of God do it.

The flood has worried him because his son say Singapore is not flood-free !

So he tours Sickapore river to double check whether the marina barrage should be demolished !

Scared oredi, cannot walk properly still have to force himself to go there and confirmed .

No use lah, the flood will still come if the barrage is not takeaway ---honest mistake !

gewatchdog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought doing surveillance and taking picture of political leaders such as Ministers and above with permission is a crime under the POA just passed last year. Be careful guys.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He never goes out all alone without at least 2 body guards. Even when he goes jogging when he was still strong enough for that.

Have you check out the trees ? It may be his body guards in disguise in tree-lookalike costume.

But..but...but...how come no one stop him and ask him questions, then many will gather around and it will get rowdy. then pushing starts and then a fight followed by a civil war.....etc ? Remember the reason poodles gave for not issuing a permit for a cycling ?

And does he has a permit to a procession with a few people walking, though not necessary together, but with a common objective of walking from 1 point to another ?.....hmmmmmm.

Even LKY went pee pee, there's 2 bodyguard watched him take out his prick and fire.

As you know LKY is old in age, and his eyesight may fail him, so his bodyguards worried that when he zipped up his pants, his prick might get caught in between, or he cannot aimed properly. So his bodyguards must watched him when he pee.

This is what my friend told me when he worked as a toilet cleaner in Raffles Hotel.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dinkley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even LKY went pee pee, there's 2 bodyguard watched him take out his prick and fire.

As you know LKY is old in age, and his eyesight may fail him, so his bodyguards worried that when he zipped up his pants, his prick might get caught in between, or he cannot aimed properly. So his bodyguards must watched him when he pee.

This is what my friend told me when he worked as a toilet cleaner in Raffles Hotel.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Do the bodyguards help him aim in case his old willy will misfire?

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Discreet undercover police all there lah. They come a few hours before to scope out area. Got US secret service training.

The thing is to appear unannounced. That in itself is added security. They probably scout out a few areas and MM decides on which one at last moment

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Himler?....no!, I can spot the 'him'...it is Hari Lee Singh ( from the village of OXLEY) :biggrin:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably had all patrons or walkers along that stretch ID-ed before taking a nice stroll while probably tens already disguised as "patrons" and "walkers"... all the cameras put up by the police would be closely monitored during that hour before and after, and a platoon of Gurkha FBO sitting inside a RED BUS waiting to be activated - if needed...

otherwise, all appears to be a leisurely walk... what's the fuss?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woo... if somebody can take a snap shot of him means there is a Security lapse already! They didn't comb the ground first to make sure that the place is safe for MM.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woo... if somebody can take a snap shot of him means there is a Security lapse already! They didn't comb the ground first to make sure that the place is safe for MM.

I am suprised that, the peasents did not bow their heads & prostrate on the ground??:smile: