• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How my friend get to fuck his neighbour in a romantic way...

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend Peter, saw his neighbour xiao li at the common corridor. He also throw rubbish,so they meet. She ask him if he want to go her house for a cup of drink. My friend said yes. They sit on sofa. He accident spill the drink on his pants. She bend down to wipe his pant. He saw her breast with no bra on. She saw him see her breast. He hug her and said u lonely need sex,my cock need to screw,why don't we do it?She shy but still let him hug. He finger her and many water come out. He take off her clothes and pound her raw.her juice all over his cock. Both enjoy a wonderful morning...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend Peter, saw his neighbour xiao li at the common corridor. He also throw rubbish,so they meet. She ask him if he want to go her house for a cup of drink. My friend said yes. They sit on sofa. He accident spill the drink on his pants. She bend down to wipe his pant. He saw her breast with no bra on. She saw him see her breast. He hug her and said u lonely need sex,my cock need to screw,why don't we do it?She shy but still let him hug. He finger her and many water come out. He take off her clothes and pound her raw.her juice all over his cock. Both enjoy a wonderful morning...
Xiao li is a public toilet like @ginfreely gansiokbin never wear bra.

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very creative. Is this from a japanese movie?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Your friend Peter is a fantasy writer?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Your friend Peter is a stud!:thumbsup::biggrin:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro i still prefer ur body horror cool stories :biggrin: