• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A friend saw "him" this morning with no bodyguards

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
34360447856170751665545.jpg

wahlaneh...
that man in black coat has been eyeing for long time liao.:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lor, one eye can already see at least 4 security guys ard him. the 2 guys wearing light blue shirt walking 5-6 steps in front of him and the other 2 a couple of steps behind him.

wat i surprise was that your friend was not haul away to thomson for questioning for unauthorised taking his picture.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lor, one eye can already see at least 4 security guys ard him. the 2 guys wearing light blue shirt walking 5-6 steps in front of him and the other 2 a couple of steps behind him.

wat i surprise was that your friend was not haul away to thomson for questioning for unauthorised taking his picture.

yah! its standard. 2 in front and 2 behind.

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually what's wrong with a chance photo of the "man" on the street?

jw5

Loyal
I don't give a ratsass where he was this morning or any morning.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Even if the sinkies saw me, they will automatic U turn or avoid my path.
There is even a couple who bowed to me as I waked past.
This shows how I am feared and revered in peesailand.:biggrin: