• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$7 for a plate of chai tow kway at Republic Foodcourt

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the more you all support overpriced food , the more landlord will ask for rent increase.

if all consumer boycott overpriced item, shop will closed. landlord will decreased rent by 50% to attract shop owner.

this time round, you will buy underprice food

Absolutely right. There are lots of empty seats during prime lunch time - the breadtalk chao ah beng has to learn that consumers are no fools, especially in areas like Marine Parade where there are a few other hawker centres.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow the skinny ahbeng must be trying to set a new standard for inflation

Can ask the Kate Bag girl..Tin P L..to address this high cost for a simple fare in Marine parade...

Don"t just pay her $15k to warm seat and do nothing....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabei... was young and innocent then and thought those chow dar bits were more tasty... :eek::eek::eek:

So did I however those Grilled & barbecued parts tasted better & is of course more unhealthy.:o

It's really quite sad to see how down hill & of course expensive eating out in Spore has become. Been a long time since I had satay, I don't think many can afford it at 60 cents a stick for a shrunken version of this delicacy. A stall at Toa Payoh food court has stopped carrying satay to focus on more profitable barbecued options.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fish soup at many food courts has only a few slices for the basic one, they add so much cabbage to make it look like it's a lot. Prices go up and quality/portion goes down.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fish soup at many food courts has only a few slices for the basic one, they add so much cabbage to make it look like it's a lot. Prices go up and quality/portion goes down.

if you are a vegetarian, you will not worry about how much meat is in your soup.

Grace

Alfrescian
Loyal
my childhood...day wanton mee at tiong bahru first generation old market.
small $1.20
big $1.50.
after makan..will run all over the dry market.those were the days.
anyone got photo of old tiong bahru market?

during my time, char kway teow only 30cents and we CAN bring own egg(s).
yesterday, i was at Alex Village food ctr to drink Avocado juice.
now, $2.50 full of ICE.
No wonder, they can drive an AUDI !!
really, some of these hawkers are Filthy RICH.
xxx

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pics of DR George Quek. Hard as it may be to believe, he lists himself as having a PHD !

14653325%20-%2027_01_2010.jpg

m_pg31quek.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
during my time, char kway teow only 30cents and we CAN bring own egg(s).
yesterday, i was at Alex Village food ctr to drink Avocado juice.
now, $2.50 full of ICE.
No wonder, they can drive an AUDI !!
really, some of these hawkers are Filthy RICH.
xxx

Agree.

Last time, I bring eggs and even strands of chye sim and lapp cheong for him to fry with the kway teow.:o

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pics of DR George Quek. Hard as it may be to believe, he lists himself as having a PHD !

m_pg31quek.jpg

hahahahahaha

fucking clown got a Phd in what man?//

must be one of those bought types...

its fucking amazing how these shameless fuckers even have the gall to introduce themselves as "DOCTOR" so and so.... i always make it a point to ask wdf are you a doctor at??? bullshit or scamming mothercheebye?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

m_pg31quek.jpg

Tuayapeh more powderful lor...

i dont need a Dr in front of my name to feel important hor??

I am know as Nim Peh....

thats bigger than any doctor because I am your daddy eh hiao bei?

ccb kiah...