• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

67% of retrenched residents are 40 years & above

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still don't understand why so many here have a defeatist attitude towards life. With a mindset like that, you've lost the battle before it even begins.

Nobody said life is easy. It is therefore important to set goals early in ones career.

Will everyone succeed? of course not. Only a handful of athletes win gold medals at the Olympics and it's the same in the battle to succeed in life. However, if you don't set goals and work towards them, failure is guaranteed.

I would like all members of sammyboy.com to be successful.. to be in the 10%. Leave the failures to wallow in forums like HWZ, flowerpod or waste their time on facebook or at Hong Lim. Who cares about them.

sollie hor boss. pinkie say only the dis-sextified pple comes to this forum.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a Sinkie, by 40, they only have 15 years of working experience.

by 40 their pay would hv plateau off based on the marginalisation of their current KWALEEfication that prevented most of them from going forward to obtain a better education. at 40m a lower paid person can be sidestep by management in pursue of cheaper labor source and higher profit.

the point of contention is that management nowadays does not grow with their staff and the supporting vendors. they step on them to grow.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The key takeaways are 1) After 40, once you are retrenched, in Sinkingpore, you are finished. 2) unemployment rate of native Singaporeans are higher than foreigners. 3) University graduates and PMETS are the heaviest casualties of PAP's open door policy, this means the future for Sinkies are low wage, labour intensive jobs.

the cycle is complete,singapore has progress from fishing village to first world country in order for singapores to go from being iliterate coolies and farmers to becoming highly educated coolies and farmers.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The key takeaways are 1) After 40, once you are retrenched, in Sinkingpore, you are finished. 2) unemployment rate of native Singaporeans are higher than foreigners. 3) University graduates and PMETS are the heaviest casualties of PAP's open door policy, this means the future for Sinkies are low wage, labour intensive jobs.

by the way sinkies should be grateful they can even get low wage,hard labour jobs......PAP can easily find cheap ft labour that can do a way better job.Sinkies are a liability in this country and should be eradicated.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the cycle is complete,singapore has progress from fishing village to first world country in order for singapores to go from being iliterate coolies and farmers to becoming highly educated coolies and farmers.

Yeah they've become chicken farmers.

pc_600x450.jpg

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
At this age, they have the experienced and maturity to lead and move forward with their company, and yet in Singapore we regularly retrenched our most valuable work force for cheaper alternative.

And people wonder why after so many years we still do not have the required core of expertise to lead Singapore forward and still stuck in the middle ages.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In sinkieland, man age 40 and above once loses their job, and does not have any 2nd hands-on skillset, the next job most likely gonna be either taxi driver or security guard.
I have seen too too too any among my acquaintance.
For woman it is still sllightly better, there are much more options.

Have also noticed quite a number has become property agent too.
Saw many at mobile stand giving out flyers for launches just outside the shopping centers, carpark and hawker center.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i heard that discrimination in Singapore doesn't start at 40 but at 35 now due to the influx of young FT's. So that's 10 years of working after graduating from university.
So if you lose your job after 35,
You are finished.

The future is bleak for Sinkies, very bleak.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually i heard that discrimination in Singapore doesn't start at 40 but at 35 now due to the influx of young FT's. So that's 10 years of working after graduating from university.
You are finished.

and dumbass sinkies are still queuing up 10 hours for a preschool slot...they dunno never send to know for whom the bells tolls, it tolls for thee.

[video=youtube;bg92QpjRcJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's true...the age for doom is getting younger and younger...:o

You are finished.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
life in sinkieland is really not easy...i think it's better to leave the country when there is an opportunity.:o

sinkies are doomed from the time they are born....the only salvation is to learn how to be rich like leong sam and save urself from this island.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have also noticed quite a number has become property agent too.
Saw many at mobile stand giving out flyers for launches just outside the shopping centers, carpark and hawker center.

Have an older ex-colleague that is now in the property line. He has a masters degree, was working with a MNC. Probably forced out & now another digit in the unemployed of Spore. Many of the unemployed are hidden doing jobs as taxi drivers, security line, MLM, insurance, property,...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have an older ex-colleague that is now in the property line. He has a masters degree, was working with a MNC. Probably forced out & now another digit in the unemployed of Spore. Many of the unemployed are hidden doing jobs as taxi drivers, security line, MLM, insurance, property,...

Agree. I am highly educated but I am working as a gardener now.:o

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people say UMNO are stupid for promoting the "bumi first policy" in boleh land. Are they really that stupid? There is no complaint about bumis or even locals losing their jobs to FTsh.

In SG, news about locals losing their jobs to FTsh is common. It is seriously wrong to give jobs to foreigners while locals have to become jobless.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to worry about the next meal. Go to temple and get free makan. But do so only if you are truly destitute or you will incur the wrath of Buddha.

what kind of fucking logic is that??? then i dun think you know much about buddhism.. same as those low life who Q up for vegetarian food on the 1st and 15 day of the month and act like they have been vegetarians for 20 years.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

....and yet, they say SG has no local talent to helm the banking and finance industries. A Masters Degree holder to become a property salesman? What a waste of local talent. Pappies should set up a centre to investigate cases of local talents who are laid off, retrenched, etc to find the underlying causes and rectify it. Doing nothing about it is to let all foreign employers squeeze the sinkies' balls until they look like dried dates.