• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5-year-old girl killed: Impreza driver negligent, says coroner

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wait, I Tot Ah Tiong Old Fart Shld No Tis

My son exactly. Parents and guardians must take care of and control children and not blame others when accidents happen. Help your relatives and friends. Don't need to go through charity supposedly helping strangers but mostly end up as their salary.

Say what you may, but if the driver is a Chinese and the girl is a Malay, I think the driver will be killed as well - I mean if this happens in Malaysia.

In Singapore, it appears that some S'poreans in this forum value the car more than PRC children. No wonder they have to burnt that paper car when they goes to hell.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

""In my opinion, it was negligent to travel at such a high speed along a road near a bus stop serving a densely populated estate,' noted Coroner Soh."

I am confused. Is it the Coroner's position to comment if the driver was negligent? And whether the area is densely populated? Or the driver was at high speed? Who the stoopid reporter who put in this comment?

MIght as well just say that it was negligent to travel at such a high speed. U can hardly find a stretch of road in singapore that is not densely populated and served by a bus stop. These fucking coroners get paid by the word or what?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Say what you may, but if the driver is a Chinese and the girl is a Malay, I think the driver will be killed as well - I mean if this happens in Malaysia.

In Singapore, it appears that some S'poreans in this forum value the car more than PRC children. No wonder they have to burnt that paper car when they goes to hell.

No one ask PRC to bring their fucking children here. No one ask them to come here at all. If they know anything, than they know that 40% of the population do not support PAP policies and hence do not support them being here. They can all fuck off back to the shit village they came from.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's right. Alot of these m&ds are racists. They'll just see. Young gal victim- malay, driver - chinese = driver dead. That's it do you think they'll care whether it was the gal that ran out or the grandfather's fault? Of course not.

What's even worse if this occured in sg and the driver was a chinese and the victim a young malay gal i can assure you these ppl supporting the driver wouldn't be doing it. It's really true, the number of chinese dogs in sg that are bias but pretend not to be when kissing the ass of non chinese is super high.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In fact with the increasing level of COE, the new normal, it makes more sense to buy German cars, if you can afford the "slight" premium as a large part of the car's total price comes from the COE.

It never makes sense to buy German cars over Jap cars unless u enjoy paying 3 times more money for servicing every year, and 10 times more days in the workshop waiting for it to be fixed.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U are like the typical Sinkie - classless. If Sinkies like u feel German brands are overpriced, then dun buy! But a lowlife Sinkie like u need to insult rich people who bought German cars.

Subaru is a driver's car? Which version you driving?

Want to troll for my identity say so lah. Try and pin me down with the model I drive? Don't worry, Singapore only got a few thousand SUbie owners, I am one of them, dumb PAP cocksucker.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to troll for my identity say so lah. Try and pin me down with the model I drive? Don't worry, Singapore only got a few thousand SUbie owners, I am one of them, dumb PAP cocksucker.

Useless Sinkie only know how to talk big. What Subaru u driving? Tell us which year la.

This is the car u driving?

chery_qq.jpg

Last edited:

maja06

Alfrescian
Loyal

MIght as well just say that it was negligent to travel at such a high speed. U can hardly find a stretch of road in singapore that is not densely populated and served by a bus stop. These fucking coroners get paid by the word or what?

Papsmearer - I suspect he may be trying to pre-empt a possible line of defence for the driver, which was that the girl and her grandfather were jaywalking right in front of Punggol Plaza. But Shitty Times being Shitty Times, doesn't bother if the quotes and the article hang together...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Papsmearer - I suspect he may be trying to pre-empt a possible line of defence for the driver, which was that the girl and her grandfather were jaywalking right in front of Punggol Plaza. But Shitty Times being Shitty Times, doesn't bother if the quotes and the article hang together...

U could be right. I think these kind of accidents under insurance guidelines have a blame allocation system in place. The girl and the grandfather has to bare some blame. His Subie is not invisible and was also loud due to his mods, they would have seen or heard it coming from far enough distance to avoid crossing the road. A prudent coroner would have followed the insurance guidelines eg 80% fault of the driver, 20% fault of the pedestrian. The big question to ask is given the fact the girl just darted onto the street, even if the Subie driver was traveling at the speed limit, could he have avoided the girl? Maybe not.

Last edited:

Cloud

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man jailed for false insurance claims over staged accident

Published on Jun 18, 2012

syafiq-wonge.jpg

Tijan Syafiq Selamat, 27, has been found negligent in speeding and causing the death of five-year-old Zhao Lin Qian in a road accident on Dec 1, 2009. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

By Khushwant Singh

A car salesman, who was jailed for a week for knocking down and killing a five-year-old girl in 2009, had helped to stage another accident a year earlier. Tijan Syafiq Selamat had loaned his car for the fake mishap among three vehicles so as to file false insurance claims.

Earlier this month, he pleaded guilty to conspiring to cheat NTUC Income Insurance by instructing lawyers to submit the false claims. He is currently serving the sentence of 14 months in jail but is appealing for it to be reduced.

In the judgement released on Monday, District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt noted that such offences are difficult to detect. He said Tijan Syafiq and his accomplices would have got away if not for their greed to submit too many claims over the same collision.

Investigations revealed that in early August 2008, Muhammed Akmal Ahmad, 22, proposed the scheme to Tijan Syafiq. At 10pm on Aug 15, 2008, the car salesman met up with two other unknown men at Tampines Industrial Avenue 2. There, the duo used their cars to stage a chain collision.

Read the full story in Monday's edition of The Straits Times.