• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 Chaps who tried and failed to take on the Establishment.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that Viv demanded the Defence portfolio. You cannot be PM until you did Defence. When you look at the rest, you will know why Ng and Viv are contenders.

[COLOR="_______"]LHL - PM
Old man - MM
GCT - SM
WKS - DPM
Jayakumar - SM
[/COLOR]
Teo Chee Hean - DPM
[COLOR="_______"]George Yeo - MFA
Mah Bow Tan - MND
Lim Hng KIang - MTI
Lim Boon Heng - Ministry of Birthday Parties[/COLOR]
Lim Swee Say -NTUC
[COLOR="_______"]Yacoob Ibrahim - MENV
[/COLOR]Khaw Boon Wan - MOH
Tharman - MOF
Ng Eng Hen - MOE
Raymond Lim - Transport
Viv B - MCYS
[COLOR="_______"]Shanmugam - MHA
Gan Kim Yong - MOM
Lim Hwee Hua - [/COLOR]Lui Tuck Yew - Ibfo?comms

Vivian is a gone case. Tried very hard in the beginning but for the past few years, hardly hard of. I guess he has become a very tamed political animal or is he staying low to buy time?

If Ng is slated to be on that top job, Heaven saves Singapore! We definitely don't need another LKY for Singapore's future development.

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot vote so it does not con cern me. Even if I can vote, I donot see an opposition credible for me.

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Defence portfolio and PM

I understand that Viv demanded the Defence portfolio. You cannot be PM until you did Defence. When you look at the rest, you will know why Ng and Viv are contenders.

[COLOR="_______"]LHL - PM
Old man - MM
GCT - SM
WKS - DPM
Jayakumar - SM
[/COLOR]
Teo Chee Hean - DPM
[COLOR="_______"]George Yeo - MFA
Mah Bow Tan - MND
Lim Hng KIang - MTI
Lim Boon Heng - Ministry of Birthday Parties[/COLOR]
Lim Swee Say -NTUC
[COLOR="_______"]Yacoob Ibrahim - MENV
[/COLOR]Khaw Boon Wan - MOH
Tharman - MOF
Ng Eng Hen - MOE
Raymond Lim - Transport
Viv B - MCYS
[COLOR="_______"]Shanmugam - MHA
Gan Kim Yong - MOM
Lim Hwee Hua - [/COLOR]Lui Tuck Yew - Info ? comms

Pardon my memory lapse, did GCT and LHL serve as Minister of Defence?

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup. GCT was MoD for various periods before being PM and LHL was 2nd MoD from 87-90

Thank you, brother.
May I ask, who amongst the present Ministers have been a Minister of Defence or Second Minister of Defence, TCH and NEH?

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only the rear admirer.

Old Fart don't anyhow gibe Defense and Home Affairs portfolios to anybody. Only those he can trust. Both got armory understand?

Thank you, brother.
May I ask, who amongst the present Ministers have been a Minister of Defence or Second Minister of Defence, TCH and NEH?

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only the rear admirer.

Old Fart don't anyhow gibe Defense and Home Affairs portfolios to anybody. Only those he can trust. Both got armory understand?

Although I have asked you to kindly translate your postscript in Cyrillic, and you may have inadvertently forgot, let me try to decipher:

Lee Hsien Tau [ отличал не воздуходувки свистка. Они также должны остаться неразличимый. ]

otlychal ne vozduhoduvky svyctka. ony takzhe dolzhn' ostat'sya

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you understand, that the chap is painting too many scenarios on everything. Even the original issue about the house in Holland Rd is full of holes. Even he himself has said that he is looking for answers when confronted by a netizen about what exactly is the proof. He sourced it from Wiki.

By the way we are talking about Chip Goodyear who has proven track record in the International corporate world, not some Ah Beng who suddenly became a CEO after becoming a zone RC chairman.

The critics of this regime will lose credibility if they buy into every speculation by nincompoop.

So what is the proof?

You not willing to enlighten me?

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whoever gets the Defense portfolio needs to have an understanding with the generals.

Most of those who held that portfolio are ex-military. Exceptions are original founders of PAP (Goh Keng Swee?) and heavy weights (Tony Tan?).

BloodyChristNun and Bargain Hen don't stand a chance.

You can check out this "Triple X" site for full info.

http://www.cabinet.gov.sg/CabinetAppointments/index.htm

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to have a defence background to take on the defence portfolio. Not a requirement and never has been a requirement. GCT never had any defence background. Singapore Generals are politically sterile and the dogma was purposely built around that.

Whoever gets the Defense portfolio needs to have an understanding with the generals.

Most of those who held that portfolio are ex-military. Exceptions are original founders of PAP (Goh Keng Swee?) and heavy weights (Tony Tan?).

BloodyChristNun and Bargain Hen don't stand a chance.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very True, what defence background - even veterinarian Dr Lee Boon Yang was breifly Defence Minister once....

Lui Tuck Yew cant make it - typical 'chao-mugger'/'stoner' types u scorn in school - what staunch Christian too (no offence) !

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you understand, that the chap is painting too many scenarios on everything. Even the original issue about the house in Holland Rd is full of holes. Even he himself has said that he is looking for answers when confronted by a netizen about what exactly is the proof. He sourced it from Wiki.

By the way we are talking about Chip Goodyear who has proven track record in the International corporate world, not some Ah Beng who suddenly became a CEO after becoming a zone RC chairman.

The critics of this regime will lose credibility if they buy into every speculation by nincompoop.

So what is the proof?

Screwball, it is easy for you to say (without proof) "the issue about the house on Holland Road is full of holes."

Here is the proof regarding 69 Holland Road.

My statement to Helen Yeo, "Your letter states that the date of transfer of the Holland Road property was December 26, 1995, however, the Inland Revenue Valuation List shows that, on August 28, 1995, the Holland Road property was already owned by Goldplus."

How do you explain your statement, 'the date of the transfer of the property was 26 December 1995?'

The IRAS property tax document shows that, as of 13 June 1995, 69 Holland Road had ALREADY been transferred!!!
"

Below is the IRAS property tax document printed on June 13, 1995.

iras6972500.jpg

Here is the date Helen Yeo gave me in her letter to me of July 8, 2002. (This is taken from her letter, which you can see here.)

bcletterexcerptd.jpg

If I were incorrect, Helen Yeo would have sued me a long time ago.

In most countries, someone would be sent to jail for having a property recorded as sold, before it was sold.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi John,

From my 2 months 'infiltration' of IRAS, Revenue House in 1997,:cool:

http://plusminus48degreeswobble.blogspot.com/2007/10/adventure-in-never-ever-land.html

the IRAS form is like a 'blank cheque'. You can print anything you want on it. I even kapo a few.:p (thrown away already).

I had a lot of information printed on those forms in my time there. Threw them away, because of what's it going to prove?

But the information retrieved from IRIS itself can usually be relied upon (if not out of date). The actual proof can then be obtained from the Land Registry.

When a transaction is made, the Land Registry sure will be updated by the lawyers/sellers/buyers. Sometimes they don't update IRAS. But, in the case of 69 Holland Road, they obviously did.

Maybe you want to shove the black and white from Land Registry in Scroobal's face?:biggrin:

Screwball, it is easy for you to say (without proof) "the issue about the house on Holland Road is full of holes."

Here is the proof regarding 69 Holland Road.

My statement to Helen Yeo, "Your letter states that the date of transfer of the Holland Road property was December 26, 1995, however, the Inland Revenue Valuation List shows that, on August 28, 1995, the Holland Road property was already owned by Goldplus."

How do you explain your statement, 'the date of the transfer of the property was 26 December 1995?'

The IRAS property tax document shows that, as of 13 June 1995, 69 Holland Road had ALREADY been transferred!!!
"

Below is the IRAS property tax document printed on June 13, 1995.

iras6972500.jpg

Here is the date Helen Yeo gave me in her letter to me of July 8, 2002. (This is taken from her letter, which you can see here.)

bcletterexcerptd.jpg

If I were incorrect, Helen Yeo would have sued me a long time ago.

In most countries, someone would be sent to jail for having a property recorded as sold, before it was sold.

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong about this form being a "blank check." The information on it is from the property tax computer system. The only variable is the form's date of issue.

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coincidentally, all the 5 you named are Indians.

This is not so coincidental. Indians tend to take over everything. This was true when I worked at Citibank, Singapore. My boss complained to me often about the "Indian Mafia" in the bank. Now the head of Citibank is Vikram Pandit - and Indian.

And so it goes in Singapore, where Indians (which includes) Tamils, continue to grab power. Their "outside man" is Kenneth Jeyaretnam, and the "inside man" is his brother, Philip Jeyaretnam.

Singapore's Indians, like Balldev Naidu, are taking over Singapore's illegal (internationaly) arms trafficking.

My advice: Study Tamil.