• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

40yo Johor Man Kills Himself By Burning Charcoal Ash After Argument With His Wife

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://weirdkaya.com/category/society/

40yo Johor Man Kills Himself By Burning Charcoal Ash After Argument With His Wife​

He choked to death after inhaling it.
YU ANG TANAPRIL 5, 2023

40yo johor man kills himself by burning charcoal ash after argument with his wife  | weirdkaya
Cover image via China Press
A couple in their middle age reportedly had a heated argument, resulting in the husband taking his own life by burning charcoal inside their home.
40yo johor man kills himself by burning charcoal ash after argument with his wife 03
Source

Man kills himself by burning charcoal ash​

As reported by China Press, Ong Kai Xin (transliteration), a 40-year-old man, was a father of two children.

40yo johor man kills himself by burning charcoal ash after argument with his wife 02
Source
His wife discovered that he had committed suicide when she returned home. The incident happened today around 11 am at a residence located in Kulai, Johor.

It is believed that after an argument with his wife, Ong was overwhelmed and decided to end his life by burning charcoal inside their home.

Police confirm the case​

Kulai District Police Chief Supt Tok Beng Yeow confirmed the incident, stating that they received a report from the Fire & Rescue Department this morning and immediately launched an investigation.

The couple’s marital issues are suspected to have played a role in Ong’s decision to take his own life.
40yo johor man kills himself by burning charcoal ash after argument with his wife  01
Source
The police are currently conducting further investigations.

Following news of Wang’s suicide, many of his colleagues reportedly visited his home to pay their respects and gain more information about the situation.

If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health or in a crisis, please reach out for help. Here are the resources available to help those in need.

https://weirdkaya.com/40yo-johor-ma...ng-charcoal-ash-after-argument-with-his-wife/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least he didn't forget to charge the phone in case he needs to make a call back from wherever he is currently.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The words the wife must have used on him bellittled/damaged/made fun of his fragile ego. She could have slept around or provided insufficiently, even after working so hard.
See what bitches are capable of? Next time train and discipline your wife from early on during dating time. After marriage, slap her if she is ever insolent.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alpha bitches and beta males are numerous and rampant in ml and sg. every angmoh i know who married spgs and jiuhubu gets barked down so often that they devolve to puppies. these women first sexhibit docile doormat characteristics then sexplode to dragoness dowager tendencies after marriage. we only hear of a few bullied angmohs who fight back to reclaim their manhood (and commit murder) in the news. vast majority are scolded and scowled into submission like abused dogs.

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The words the wife must have used on him bellittled/damaged/made fun of his fragile ego. She could have slept around or provided insufficiently, even after working so hard.
See what bitches are capable of? Next time train and discipline your wife from early on during dating time. After marriage, slap her if she is ever insolent.
Nice! We can all learn a thing or two from our m&d brothers

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
alpha bitches and beta males are numerous and rampant in ml and sg. every angmoh i know who married spgs and jiuhubu gets barked down so often that they devolve to puppies. these women first sexhibit docile doormat characteristics then sexplode to dragoness dowager tendencies after marriage. we only hear of a few bullied angmohs who fight back to reclaim their manhood (and commit murder) in the news. vast majority are scolded and scowled into submission like abused dogs.

Based on my observation, alpha females would "test out" the beta males at the time of courtship, not after marriage. This includes:

1. deliberately late for a date and gauge your tolerance
2. making you carry her handbag as she pretends to shop
3. ignoring you for no reason and gauge your response

Item 3 is the penultimate test, beta males would jump to the conclusion and ask his alpha boss : "Dearrr..., have I done something wrong which agitated you?" The bitch would say: "Nothing." And the beta male would keep guessing and sniffing her cheebye hoping to get an answer. The act of sniffing of a silent cheebye means you are emotionally under her control.

The final test is the moral test - even if she is wrong, you apologize. If you are able to bend the truth for the prospective sensation of being clamped between her legs, then you pass the test and proceed to marriage. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on my observation, alpha females would "test out" the beta males at the time of courtship, not after marriage. This includes:

Item 3 is the penultimate test, beta males would jump to the conclusion and ask his alpha boss : "Dearrr..., have I done something wrong which agitated you?" The bitch would say: "Nothing." And the beta male would keep guessing and sniffing her cheebye hoping to get an answer. The act of sniffing of a silent cheebye means you are emotionally under her control.

The final test is the moral test - even if she is wrong, you apologize. If you are able to bend the truth for the prospective sensation of being clamped between her legs, then you pass the test and proceed to marriage. :rolleyes:
alpha males in u.s. usually imposes a prenup before marriage in order to preserve their wealth and power in cases of divorce. those who don’t end up like jeff bezos and bill gates. half the wealth can deflate any ego of an alpha male and turn him beta if total net worth is less than $6.9m. those blue collar alphas with only $69k in the bank end up homeless and defeated. marriage without a prenup is known here as both the great equalizer and alpha crusher.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a loser.
If he had come to me for advise, I'd sell him a BDSM package.
Tie up that bitch and flog her insolent cunt!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if she tested an Alpha male,

1. if late then i date other girls who are on time
2. if you dun want to carry your own bag, then dun bring it out.
3. then i call up other girls who pay attention to me.

If she dun correct her wrong and admit it, then no marriage.

After she tested that she indeed has a Alpha male, she immediately kneel down and suck his dick.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such problem with moose lim wife? :geek:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make no mistake ! Women want to control your (1) finance, (2) emotion and (3) moral values.

If there is a kind of vaccine injected into men that will make compliant to the 3 Commandments of Women, I bet to my last dollar every woman will demand that you are vaccinated before they allow you to enter her hole. :rolleyes:

And the media will romanticize it as an "Act of Love". :rolleyes: