• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

40yo Johor Man Kills Himself By Burning Charcoal Ash After Argument With His Wife

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make no mistake ! Women want to control your (1) finance, (2) emotion and (3) moral values.

If there is a kind of vaccine injected into men that will make compliant to the 3 Commandments of Women, I bet to my last dollar every woman will demand that you are vaccinated before they allow you to enter her hole. :rolleyes:

And the media will romanticize it as an "Act of Love". :rolleyes:
These are low frequency women that run their life with many what ifs and fear. High frequency women understand universal law and no fear.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had he migrated south and married a sinkie women , he might not even live to 40 , had NS not killed him

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are low frequency women that run their life with many what ifs and fear. High frequency women understand universal law and no fear.
very rare to find this type of women, and almost non-existent in sg. the only one i encounter is non-milfy auntie, single, virgin, not chio, airport, plain short hairdo like a nun, vegan, minimalist, speaks softly, succinctly and seldom. cums and goes like a fairy or angel. only tells one to focus on and fulfill one’s life mission to reduce karmic attachments.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought only women commit suicide after quarrel.. ..

Did he wear red so that he would come back as a ghost to haunt the wife?