• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4-RM HDB Flat Sublet to 22 PRCs by PRC Main Tenant

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more worried what happens when more than 2 wants to pang sai at the same time.

Go downstairs or do it at the staircase.
Besides pangsai, shower and laundry is also jiatlat one.
I know a homeowner who squeeze record 32 pax in a 4 room....renting out bed space $200 up per pax.
He told me the trick is rent to shift workers thus the flat wont be so crowded....minus utilities he makes tidy at least $5k per month....tax free.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
The living conditions look quite ok to me leh. Not too different from any third world or middle eastern or north african backpackers hostel, except it is actually cleaner than the backpackers hostels.

I mean, at least it is bright and clean!

During student days, never go backpacking around the world meh? Or is it u only stay 5 star hotels? Maid got carry army full pack for u or not? :biggrin:

Taboo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with vermins sharing the same tiny hut, that's what they practised in their slum.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go downstairs or do it at the staircase.
Besides pangsai, shower and laundry is also jiatlat one.
I know a homeowner who squeeze record 32 pax in a 4 room....renting out bed space $200 up per pax.
He told me the trick is rent to shift workers thus the flat wont be so crowded....minus utilities he makes tidy at least $5k per month....tax free.

I am puzzled how this managed to go on. Neighbours never complain? Strange. The location could be in an area people don't complain. Geylang?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am puzzled how this managed to go on. Neighbours never complain? Strange. The location could be in an area people don't complain. Geylang?

That chap 4 room is in hougang....to be fair I'm not sure if its under WP or PAP though.
I heard around there many house owners are doing the same....
I got to know this from the PRC Mei meis that I dated who are the tenants.

Another hot area are hdb flats in town like outram and beach road....geylang side would be the flats in sims ave

Last edited: