• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4-RM HDB Flat Sublet to 22 PRCs by PRC Main Tenant

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you did a good job
i am proud of you
we need more civil minded people to protect our country
to keep our environment safe
kudos to you ! majulah singapura!!!

It is not being civil minded, it was being civil, we have accommodated these people, "integrate" so they say. We live with a danger of coming home to see our flat burn down, due to some careless foreigners, who doesn't care, for this is not their home, for ours upstairs. We live with the fear ofcontracting some unheard or unknown viruses from people from a part of world, where it is common there. Fortunately they are of the quieter type, but, "you can't take the jungle of the man"...they talk loudly amongst themselves, on their mobile with their comrades back home & at odd time of the morning & in the toilets too. All these, with civility, we can tolerate, accommodate them, the 'straw that broke the camel's back', when one of them brought the mother from the heartland of china with her child to stay for a short while, came up & accused us of making their laundry wet!. they literally shook their sabre at us outside our door & cursed us. I had some terse words with them & later the owner of the house...after that, i had my fun, quietly informing...who gave the owner incessant inconveniences...& then to the biggest landlord of all -HDB. That put an end to the 'dormitory'.

I got it figured it out after a while, or else how come that PRC was so. 'garang' with me, she was the 1st lessee, they partition the hall, & rent out two of the rooms to her, & this PRC sublet to a few other..around 10 of them...

Now my downstairs Malaysian PR neighbors are very cautious, they only have 2 tenants so far..one Myanmar, one Filipino...after the PRC incident...I would not be so civil anymore... I will go "poon bi bi"...I see PRC!! or Ah nehs...or....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#22 Halsey02

i agree with you. somewhere along the long, things got out of control. i see very uncouth and aggressive behaviour not only among some neighbours but also at hawker's centres, food court, supermarket, wet markets....and almost everywhere, even at the airports. I think things are better now with more control and with more restrictions. It was a cultural shock for many Singaporeans and I hope this is noted by our National Conversations.I think, given time, these new citizens will realise Singaporeans are in fact very tolerant, very understanding and very patient people. And I hope things will improve and be better.

One prc couple can bring in 4 elderly folks - their in laws - when they have a child born here. And this pool of old folks swell our silver hair population.Same as people from India,Myanmar ,Philippines and other countries.....

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday 06:57 PM<!-- start: postbit_posturl -->
posted_0.gif
<!-- end: postbit_posturl -->
satan <!-- start: postbit_online --> <!-- end: postbit_online -->
<!-- start: postbit_avatar --> <!-- end: postbit_avatar -->
<!-- start: postbit_author_user -->Posts: 119 <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
Reputation: 0<!-- end: postbit_reputation --><!-- end: postbit_author_user -->
<cite> (Yesterday 06:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote: </cite>Even not aware also tio liao. I think his HDB sure kenna confiscate...
cool.gif
Govvt really totally blind now...

Even in small condoss in north, east and west.... there are dozens of students and workers from PRC and india renting one house... gooovvvt really out of touch wats happening... totally blind. .. nobody understands till some good hearted reporter reports it

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Gov not blind, they have no man power to check, dump and stupid.Only care to collect $$$

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
#22 Halsey02

i agree with you. somewhere along the long, things got out of control. i see very uncouth and aggressive behaviour not only among some neighbours but also at hawker's centres, food court, supermarket, wet markets....and almost everywhere, even at the airports. I think things are better now with more control and with more restrictions. It was a cultural shock for many Singaporeans and I hope this is noted by our National Conversations.I think, given time, these new citizens will realise Singaporeans are in fact very tolerant, very understanding and very patient people. And I hope things will improve and be better.

One prc couple can bring in 4 elderly folks - their in laws - when they have a child born here. And this pool of old folks swell our silver hair population.Same as people from India,Myanmar ,Philippines and other countries.....

farking shit uncivilised b@stards all of them. no wonder so many murders by ah tiongs and ah nehs. even not safe to walk at nght. retribution for mm to call jb dangerous. sinkieland even more dangerous with murders, all the reckless dronk drivings, cheatings , stabbing, loan sharks harassment, arsons, etc and even the policeman themselves are involved in murders(last month double killing cases). This is the "swine " standard of living. as for overcrowding, report to BCA or ministry of health. overcrowding is a recipe for another disease outbreak and epidemic like dengue etc. useless ministars

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just inform the proper gov agency and have the hdb owner flat confiscated
whining in forum, does not help anyone.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the PRC murder case in CCK (http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Yi-Qing-Hai-Fan-Bo-Qi-Zheng-Zhi-Fu-Qia-Si-Shao-Qi-192899), it was also reported ther PRC murderer works for SMRT. In the print version, he rented the flat from an old granny. He then sublet the flat to 7 other PRCs. 60% dafties, song bo?

MOM should investigate SMRT, I am sure that the Ah Tiong's staying there are SMRT CAPTAINS. In order to issue work permit, under section blah blah of the blah blah of the blah blah...fine of $5,000 .... if you do not house your workers in permitted housing.. ( I am too lazy to dig up the copy).

He rent from old granny..say $800 a month & tell her those are his "brothers from Shandong"... ha ha ha he sublet them at say $300 her head, a month he collects $2,100...

We do that, HDB will CREAM our arse...we certainly need these FT don't we...:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good work bros.we need to united as one sinkies to stop the FT from abusing our system.

Actually we were very tolerant, to turn the other way & integrate these people, but to curse us for something we never did or offend them.. it became " burn, baby burn"..now I had became lesser tolerant of these people, ah tiong's, ah neh, pinoy/pinay..mynamar, Vietcongs...etc.. because of these, 'comrades" from our "home;and"...hmmm

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually we were very tolerant, to turn the other way & integrate these people, but to curse us for something we never did or offend them.. it became " burn, baby burn"..now I had became lesser tolerant of these people, ah tiong's, ah neh, pinoy/pinay..mynamar, Vietcongs...etc.. because of these, 'comrades" from our "home;and"...hmmm

Don't be surprised how tolerant your countrymen can be when there is money to be made from such foreigners. Do you really believe the local owner does not know what's going on in the flat?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland seems pretty dangerous with all the Foreigners killing each other.

Only dangerous for the foreigners, it is foreigners getting rid of themselves, providing jobs for locals. In Malaysia they are killing themselves..or shooting!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many young graduates are already finding difficult to get a job
some companies in fact have shown preference for foreigners
this has to be stopped and the recalicitrant companies taken to task
otherwise we are going down that slippery road of self destruct

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it ok lah, better than ah leong claimed 50 families share a bucket during his time in singapore. 22 share a toilet is surp surp water.

More worried for their neighbours if all 'pang' at the same time! I visited a Chinese city about 8 years ago. Visited a tourist site away from the city. Still recall the experience of using a public toilet in that tourist area. Almost puked after I did small business.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya... unless the toilet pipe burst, the neighbours have nothing to worry about. more likely the landlord have to spend $2-3k to replace everything in each toilet after the lease expire. i saw some units like that when i went flat hunting 8 yrs ago. those days already have units like these but instead of prc male blue collar workers, it mainly 5-6 pdmm with child sharing a 4/5room flat.