• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

365 days evil Scripture Reading ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
*** *Bible Quote for October 17
Beat Fools
*** In the mouth of the fool is a rod for his back, but the lips of the wise preserve them. * (Proverbs 14:3 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quote for October 19
God's Anger
*** Our ancestors were unfaithful and did what was evil in the sight of the LORD our God. *They abandoned the LORD and his Temple; they turned their backs on him.* They also shut the doors to the Temple's foyer, and they snuffed out the lamps. *They stopped burning incense and presenting burnt offerings at the sanctuary of the God of Israel.* That is why the LORD's anger has fallen upon Judah and Jerusalem. *He has made us an object of dread, horror, and ridicule, as you can so plainly see.* Our fathers have been killed in battle, and our sons and daughters and wives are in captivity.* But now I will make a covenant with the LORD, the God of Israel, so that his fierce anger will turn away from us.* My dear Levites, do not neglect your duties any longer!* The LORD has chosen you to stand in his presence, to minister to him, and to lead the people in worship and make offerings to him.** (2 Chronicles 29:6-11 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quote for October 20
The Flood
*** Finally, the water covered even the highest mountains on the earth, standing more than twenty-two feet above the highest peaks.* All the living things on earth died – birds, domestic animals, wild animals, all kinds of small animals, and all the people.* Everything died that breathed and lived on dry land.* Every living thing on the earth was wiped out – people, animals both large and small, and birds. *They were all destroyed, and only Noah was left alive, along with those who were with him in the boat.** (Genesis 7:19-23 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quotes for October 21
Burn Children
*** Later on God tested Abraham's faith and obedience. *"Abraham!" God called." Yes," he replied. *"Here I am." *"Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you."** (Genesis 22:1-2 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quote for October 22
A Flat Earth
*** Then the devil took him up to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in their magnificence, * (Matthew 4:8 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quote for October 23
God Creates Calamity
*** The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.* *(Isaiah 45:7 NAS)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quote for October 24
God Brings Evil to an Innocent Man
*** Then all his brethren and his sisters came to him [Job], and all his former acquaintances, and they dined with him in his house. *They condoled with him and comforted him for all the evil which the LORD had brought upon him; and each one gave him a piece of money and a gold ring. * (Job 42:11 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quote for October 26
God Brings Evil to an Innocent Man 2
*** God has given me over to the impious; into the clutches of the wicked he has cast me. *I was in peace, but he dislodged me; he seized me by the neck and dashed me to pieces. *He has set me up for a target; his arrows strike me from all directions, He pierces my sides without mercy, he pours out my gall upon the ground. *He pierces me with thrust upon thrust; he attacks me like a warrior.* I have fastened sackcloth over my skin, and have laid my brow in the dust. *My face is inflamed with weeping and there is darkness over my eyes, Although my hands are free from violence, and my prayer is sincere.* *(Job 16:11-17 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quotes for October 27
Test Your Faith
*** "Even if you had faith as small as a mustard seed," the Lord answered, "you could say to this mulberry tree, 'May God uproot you and throw you into the sea,' and it would obey you! * (Luke 17:6 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quote for October 28
Death for Not Listening to a Prophet
*** Then Moses said, 'Anyone who will not listen to that Prophet will be cut off from God's people and utterly destroyed.'** (Acts 3:23 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quote for October 30
God Sends Poisonous Snakes
*** Yes, I will send against you poisonous snakes, Against which no charm will work when they bite you, says the LORD. * (Jeremiah 8:17 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
** *Bible Quote for October 31 (A Halloween special)
Kill Witches
*** You should not let a sorceress live.** (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First time moi cum here 6c6c...Bro u sure dis 1 frm bible...sound more like Hitler's speech...:eek:

And now the LORD Almighty says: Because you have not listened to me, I will gather together all the armies of the north under King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, whom I have appointed as my deputy. I will bring them all against this land and its people and against the other nations near you. I will completely destroy you and make you an object of horror and contempt and a ruin forever. I will take away your happy singing and laughter. The joyful voices of bridegrooms and brides will no longer be heard. Your businesses will fail, and all your homes will stand silent and dark. This entire land will become a desolate wasteland. (Jeremiah 25:8-11 NLT)

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u sure sound u read hitler's speeches mor dan ze bible! ... :eek:

Actually...moi neber read bible...n neither am i buddist...although moi find sum of de buddist teaching make a good guideline for how we shd live n behave...

If u look at moi siggy...moi interpret it like dis...

De fortunate 1...cum, enjoy, up lorry...
De average 1...cum...struggle...up lorry...
De unfortunate 1...cum...suffer...up lorry...

Since...it always end with up lorry...den...Y...So...Serious...:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hitler is a christian bro .. Go and google :wink:

Anyone can claim to be a Christian....Hitler, KongHE, Psalm23, RoneyTan, PrinceSingh, Driftee, Doggie, Rojak Scientist....etc....etc....But are we...are they? Only God knows...remember what Jesus has said: In the last days, you can call me Lord, Lord but I am going to tell you, depart from Me, you evildoers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone can claim to be a Christian....Hitler, KongHE, Psalm23, RoneyTan, PrinceSingh, Driftee, Doggie, Rojak Scientist....etc....etc....But are we...are they? Only God knows...remember what Jesus has said: In the last days, you can call me Lord, Lord but I am going to tell you, depart from Me, you evildoers!

Whahahahaha I Finnally smoke the snake out with my post !!!

So are you ashame that hitler is a Christian now ? Whahahahah . Go on keep deny that he is not Christians :wink: when I mention hitler is a Christian you buay tahan , face turn purple and come out ? Whahaahah

Your god say ? Your invisible man say tons of things ... That's why I started this thread for him ... Happy Bo ? :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;KNN-M4wMbT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNN-M4wMbT4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahahaha I Finnally smoke the snake out with my post !!!

So are you ashame that hitler is a Christian now ? Whahahahah . Go on keep deny that he is not Christians :wink: when I mention hitler is a Christian you buay tahan , face turn purple and come out ? Whahaahah

God said ? Whahahaha your invisible man said tons of things that's why I make this thread for him :wink: happy now ?

Last edited: