• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess school!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess sch

want to see upskirt just google upskirt can see already what. got no panties somemore. this is why schools gotta teach our kids how to be resourceful and life skills instead. would have spared a great portion of these 30 kids from a good rotan.

The kids are already resourceful. They are the ones contributing to upskirt photos on Google, not just leeching on free resource.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess sch

the sinkie siao charbors expect their male type to be nerdy type, bespectacled, read book while having sex huh...:eek:

all alpha males deem to have some sort of sexual fantasies, this is how a normal male is brought up healthily.

i expect to see more sissies in sg in future.

at their teenager age, they probably just having some fun, being mischevious, and these siao charbors take it seriously. knn, reALLY SIAO EH!

why dun make it this way, sinkie men and char bors cannot even imagine, fantasize or even think about sex. if get caught for thinking, get thrown behind bars.:biggrin:

really fuck up, communist sinkie law!:oIo:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should schools make a police report on these offences?

Yes, theoretically, said Mr Lam.

"Strictly speaking, a report ought to be lodged. But bearing in mind the ages of the offenders, schools may exercise discretion," he said.

"If you look at the offence and age, the long and short of it is that if a report is made, the police will investigate and the child will be impacted - so schools may exercise that discretion."

The context of the question is whether it's legitimate for the school not to report a criminal offence that took place within its compound - in other words, to cover up - in order to protect its reputation?

As usual, this grassroots lawyer attempts to skirt the issue by pretending to be a probation officer and speaking like one too. Why not seek opinion from a lawyer from reputable law firms ? Or perhaps the whole idea is just for his name and firm to be mentioned in the papers ?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is new techno gadget crime. Kids are given mobile phones w camera don't take charbor cheebye take animal cheebyes?

Take thing they do is take sisters bathing and compare boobs.

Boys will be boys.

Before mobile phone use mirror or bend over. Nothing has changed but the gadget have. Wait for very cheap Bluetooth cameras more exicting up skirt.

the sinkie siao charbors expect their male type to be nerdy type, bespectacled, read book while having sex huh...:eek:

all alpha males deem to have some sort of sexual fantasies, this is how a normal male is brought up healthily.

i expect to see more sissies in sg in future.

at their teenager age, they probably just having some fun, being mischevious, and these siao charbors take it seriously. knn, reALLY SIAO EH!

why dun make it this way, sinkie men and char bors cannot even imagine, fantasize or even think about sex. if get caught for thinking, get thrown behind bars.:biggrin:

really fuck up, communist sinkie law!:oIo:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why no "guess the race"? :confused:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they were girls taking upskirts, they wouldn't be caned.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

About 30 students in an all-boys school were caught having upskirt photos and videos of six of their female teachers on their smartphones, this month.

Not many all-boys school to begin with.
ACS(I), ACS(Barker), Catholic High, Maris Stella, Raffles Institution, St Andrew, St Gabriel, St Jospeh Institution, St Patrick, Victoria School.
which one?

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yes, they must follow the example of the ho who likes to wear pants to prevent wardrobe malfunction of the pubic in public. otherwise a flash of black abalones can be nauseating.

View attachment 28774

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eatshitndie again.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not many all-boys school to begin with.
ACS(I), ACS(Barker), Catholic High, Maris Stella, Raffles Institution, St Andrew, St Gabriel, St Jospeh Institution, St Patrick, Victoria School.
which one?
May I ask, why did you remove Chinese High or Hwa Chong Institution (secondary) from your list? :confused:

Anyway, there's at least one more all-boys secondary school:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Montfort_Secondary_School

Last edited:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bros,

Any details on the name of the school?

I'm doing an associate degree in clinical psychology and my area of interest has always been deviant behavior.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should also spank the teachers for torturing boys this way

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any details on the name of the school?
Someone, claiming to be a "retained Sec. 4" boy, registered a new account ("TrumpCaptain") and started "blowing the whistle" (but without photos or videos) from page 14 to 17 of the following thread:
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/30-students-boys-school-caught-taking-upskirt-images-6-their-teachers-5492406-14.html
He claims the school is ACS (Barker Road) and, as of now, all thirteen of his posts:

forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104450788-post201.html
I'll bw the whistleblower it was ACS(BR)
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104450798-post203.html
I'll be the whistle blower it was ACS(BR)
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104450815-post205.html
To everyone here I'll be the whistleblower because Mr Peter Tan says we should not have to lie when problems occur. The identities won't be revealed but it was ACS(BR)
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104450844-post207.html
ipaq4444 wrote:
i dare say high chance is acs
It is. I am a Sec 4 and can confirm this happened but it does not reflect the entire school
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104450870-post210.html
PeanutButtor wrote:
Wah... name ite for chopping
But never name elites school for pervert
Which one?
1. Raffles Institution
2. Hwa Chong Institution
3. ACS Independent
4. St.Joseph Institution
5. Victoria School
It is ACS(BR). We are very ashamed of what happened but no other boy schools should be attacked.
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104450886-post212.html
VeryHot wrote:
You sec 4 how come you on edmw? Knn you don't know min age is 18 here? WTF.
Retainee. I've made poor choices but we all learn from them
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104451138-post218.html
fat*******x wrote:
RI and Catholic High also neighborhood schools mah.. HDB estate de
I've already confirmed it was ACSBR pls don't attack other schools.
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104451150-post219.html
fat*******x wrote:
I said family background, and not family asset value or family bank account.
You can be from rich but awful family...like many I know are... Usually Chinese family businesses..
It is from ACS(BR) but please do not add fuel to the fire
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104451571-post228.html
Mystyque wrote:
wah! so this got leaked because one of the students made a teacher pregnant?
Nah I tipped TNP off cause I felt bad that parents and the public did not know what was happening. It was ACSBR
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104451980-post236.html
Taro Pie wrote:
Hi, pls sic the pics of the 6 teachers involved
Can't. The video has their voices and them giggling and at the end they show their face. This behaviour is promoted in some cliques like rugby.
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104451992-post237.html
bluestuff wrote:
why is the media so secretive about the identity of the school? make people speculate and cause speculative harm to other schools only.
That's why I'm trying to clear the air and say it was ACSBR
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104452058-post240.html
bluestuff wrote:
dude, you need to substantiate your point with concrete evidence.
I can't state anymore information without revealing myself. If I show the video everyone will know who weere involved but I did find a whisper post that makes a joke about it way before the news revealed. If you have whisper you just need to find the ACSBR group and it will be there
wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisper_(app)

forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/104453219-post250.html
ShuaiDaiYanDao wrote:
TrumpCaptain where ish the sauce?
I won't send the video to preserve the identities of the individuals. The school should make a public apology but we should not release the identities of everyone involved
are in the above thread:
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=5492406
In my opinion, he sounds honest.... but of course, he might be lying! :p

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Said the principal: "It's not acceptable behaviour for young men.

"As men, they are supposed to protect the ladies, not take advantage of them. To do something like this is so very wrong."

Such backward thinking, bitches these days wants equality, not protection.

They wanted both + money.

jw5

Loyal

I'm interested to know who are those teachers :wink::wink::wink:

Yes, it would be interesting to see whether those boys have good taste or not. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: