• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess school!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess sch

If it is acsbr, then it proves me right. The culprits must be from some lousy school. My kids tell me that the elite acs schools are the independent and international school. The barker road school is just a dumping ground for losers who can't make it into the elite acs schools.
Here's the link to the list of ACSBR teachers:
acsbr.moe.edu.sg/cos/o.x?c=/wbn/pagetree&func=view&rid=9759
but no photos are available for viewing. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess sch

some upskirts pics for your enjoyment.....

image.jpg

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah shit..wah LAN eh.
Your pics really like shit