• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess school!

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess sch

want to see upskirt just google upskirt can see already what. got no panties somemore. this is why schools gotta teach our kids how to be resourceful and life skills instead. would have spared a great portion of these 30 kids from a good rotan.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 30 Young Pervs Caught With Upskirt Photos And Videos of Their Teachers! Guess sch

Where's the "inside" "info" when it's most needed?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have they investigated whether the Teachers r in a way instigating these video takings ?say like dress inappropriately or sitting w legs wide wide. ? Last time in school my teacher always bend low low in front of me, almost Everyday got down blouse. Too bad that time non have smart phone.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boys with raging hormones

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Have they investigated whether the Teachers r in a way instigating these video takings ?say like dress inappropriately or sitting w legs wide wide. ? Last time in school my teacher always bend low low in front of me, almost Everyday got down blouse. Too bad that time non have smart phone.

You are right! If the teachers have been properly covered up, there would have been no chance for the boys to take upskirt videos and jeopardize their futures. I hope the boys' parents would lodge a complaint against the 6 slutty teachers. It's their fault!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are right! If the teachers have been properly covered up, there would have been no chance for the boys to take upskirt videos and jeopardize their futures. I hope the boys' parents would lodge a complaint against the 6 slutty teachers. It's their fault!

yes, they must follow the example of the ho who likes to wear pants to prevent wardrobe malfunction of the pubic in public. otherwise a flash of black abalones can be nauseating.

image.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, they must follow the example of the ho who likes to wear pants to prevent wardrobe malfunction of the pubic in public. otherwise a flash of black abalones can be nauseating.

View attachment 28774

HC has nothing to flaunt and is right to cover up.

My belief is if you have it, flaunt it and bless others with a great view and make their day.

This girl knows she has the asset to flauntsin.jpg

Last edited:

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oct 29, 2016

"This can be prevented if parents can be more appropriately open in discussing sexual issues like gender, identity and sexual orientation."

Did the expert mentioned that LBGTQs behaviours are sexual deviants behaviours?

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be some garbage neighbourhood school because good all boys schools like RI, ACS or SJI don't take in problematic kids.

Neighborhood schools got all boys school meh? Which one?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Neighborhood schools got all boys school meh? Which one?

Is Victoria School considered a neighbourhood school?

It is in marine parade

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teachers to be blame, wear too short and sexy, young boys blood goes up their head, cannot tink staight. Furthermore, tos Lady Teachers must learn to sit properly and not awiz open legs ro air their private part.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teachers to be blame, wear too short and sexy, young boys blood goes up their head, cannot tink staight. Furthermore, tos Lady Teachers must learn to sit properly and not awiz open legs ro air their private part.

Dont blame the female teachers for being sexy. Male students if cant handle their urges will face problems as they will face more seduction in adult life.

So let them see but they must learn not to flout the law. This is part of education. and sexy lay teachers are sacrificing themselves to education and prepare the male students

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before I forget, this is another pussy worshipping related crime, problem and inconvenience.

All boys school should have a subject called MGTOW. Then they will learn how to avoid pussy aka avoid problems in their life.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be some garbage neighbourhood school because good all boys schools like RI, ACS or SJI don't take in problematic kids.

How do you know the school is not ACS?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont blame the female teachers for being sexy. Male students if cant handle their urges will face problems as they will face more seduction in adult life.

So let them see but they must learn not to flout the law. This is part of education. and sexy lay teachers are sacrificing themselves to education and prepare the male students

Must be they were reading wat Jo was saying abt sex in confined small spaces tat turn em on aft looking at their sexy Teachers.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The solution is to get all teachers to wear pants.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

My belief is if you have it, flaunt it and bless others with a great view and make their day.
So let them see but they must learn not to flout the law.
Following your logic, why should taking photos of such women, in order to share them with others and "bless others with a great view and make their day", be a crime? :confused: :wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was there a powerpoint presentation of all the photos and the female teachers all line up and take ownership of them??

That's My Cheebye!!!! Slide 4!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who ask the female teachers to wear short skirts or even skirts?