• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

30 reasons to visit the Philippines

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam why you delete my Manila commuter photo? What happened to your forum democracy? Only your cronies can post photos and tell lies to harm me while you target to delete my photos indiscriminately? So disgusting indeed the way you automatically and anyhow delete the photos I posted while then I have to inform you trash posts insulting me and you bother to read and scrutinize trash posts carefully before deleting them and often reject to delete. Pui!

Your post is trash, belongs in trash together with you.

jw5

Loyal
1665246094084.png

Bohol Island​

Mention Bohol and chocolate springs to mind—the Chocolate Hills, numerous mounds of brown-colored limestone formations that have put this part of the Philippines on the tourism map. In fact, the entire landscape is a national Geological Monument.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam why you delete my Manila commuter photo? What happened to your forum democracy? Only your cronies can post photos and tell lies to harm me while you target to delete my photos indiscriminately? So disgusting indeed the way you automatically and anyhow delete the photos I posted while then I have to inform you trash posts insulting me and you bother to read and scrutinize trash posts carefully before deleting them and often reject to delete. Pui!
No answer from @Leongsam means I am targeted while cronies protected and busted lie fake democracy real cronyism. Pui!

jw5

Loyal
1665324030835.png

Manila Ocean Park​

Manila's amazing oceanarium teems with over 14,000 marine creatures representing 277 species, all indigenous to the Philippines and Southeast Asia. The main attraction is the subterranean walkway tunnel (pictured), which provides a spectacular underwater view of sharks, stingrays, and other denizens of the deep.

jw5

Loyal
1665326908106.png

Filipino cuisine​

One of the great delights of visiting the Philippines is indulging in its delicious and varied cuisine. Dishes range from the very simple to the more complex. Pictured is pork adobo (or adobong baboy)—braised pork belly, with bay leaves, soy sauce, vinegar, and spices—known for its simplicity and ease of preparation.

jw5

Loyal
1665413119879.png

Street food​

If eating on the go, Filipino street food will surprise and sustain you. Try shakoy, also known as pilipit—deep fried twisted donuts, a favorite dessert snack.

jw5

Loyal
1665501157072.png

La Trinidad​

Make a diversion to La Trinidad, the capital of Benguet province and celebrated for the first and largest community artwork project in the Philippines, "Colors of StoBoSa." Dozens of hillside residences have been decorated in rainbow hues to produce a stunning multicolored canvas, which was retouched in 2018. The painting has a projected life expectancy of five years, so visit sooner rather than later.

jw5

Loyal
1665583899085.png

Sagada​

One of the country's more bizarre tourist attractions can be found in Sagada, a destination tucked away in the aptly named Mountain province. The people of Sagada follow a unique burial ritual whereby coffins containing the town's dearly departed are hung either inside the caves or on the face of the cliffs rather than placed into the ground. If you visit, whatever you do don't touch the coffins. Instead, observe the scene from a distance using binoculars.

jw5

Loyal
1665669402217.png

Quiapo​

Pause at the Minor Basilica of the Black Nazarene in the Quiapo district of Manila and admire the revered Black Nazarene, a life-sized image of a dark-skinned, kneeling Jesus Christ carrying the cross carved from a dark wood in the 16th century in Mexico.

jw5

Loyal

3 | Lots of Watersports: Swimming | Cliff Diving | Snorkeling | Surfing | Diving | Kite Surfing | etc.​

Surfing in Siargao