• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 clowns announce their candidatcy for next GE

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Alas! You are always taking things out of context. There are times to do different things at different times and the context you choose to ignore! As I have said, are you learning from PAP or what?

You may see it as name calling but the fact is you are selected in your so call "perspective", taking things out of context then reply again to say yeah.. that should be so... This is not the first time you did this, read your own postings.

Your logic is really funny. "Political parties bickering = contribute to good Democracy" does not equate to "Good Democracy = Political parties must bicker". Bicker for the sake of bickering? Nah. That cannot be what good democracy is about, right?

Recently Perry Tong wrote an interesting piece about logic. I would suggest you to read his piece, fits you perfectly.

But I can tell you with much confidence that, though it is not in public domain, there will always be differences of views within NSP. There used to be different views or even ARGUMENT among WP members or leaders in the past, but I don't know whether there still are. I was told by some that there are some comments made by members to tell other members to quit the party if they disagree with the party leadership.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I will leave the name-calling you so endear aside even if you called me PAP another 4 times because that's not important to me. Now, why would bickering be avoided at certain times when it is supposed to be part of a democracy.

I will repeat again, bickering with difference in views is good for democracy because that is what democracy encompasses. But if such bickering is to cut down the throats of those who could possibly help to challenge PAP's monopoly of power to enhance democracy, that is not desirable, right?

Goh Meng Seng

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas! You are always taking things out of context. There are times to do different things at different times and the context you choose to ignore! As I have said, are you learning from PAP or what?

You may see it as name calling but the fact is you are selected in your so call "perspective", taking things out of context then reply again to say yeah.. that should be so... This is not the first time you did this, read your own postings.

Your logic is really funny. "Political parties bickering = contribute to good Democracy" does not equate to "Good Democracy = Political parties must bicker". Bicker for the sake of bickering? Nah. That cannot be what good democracy is about, right?

Recently Perry Tong wrote an interesting piece about logic. I would suggest you to read his piece, fits you perfectly.

But I can tell you with much confidence that, though it is not in public domain, there will always be differences of views within NSP. There used to be different views or even ARGUMENT among WP members or leaders in the past, but I don't know whether there still are. I was told by some that there are some comments made by members to tell other members to quit the party if they disagree with the party leadership.

Goh Meng Seng

Never mind more irrelevant parts but never said "Good Democracy = Political parties must bicker". My question still stands - based on what I understand so far, if there is something the opposition find enough to bicker sincerely and honestly about and it's healthy for democracy, there should be no <b>timing</b> to do this since it's natural of democracy. If at some times a healthy democracy like bickering should be kept, it means it can be compromised for certain greater good?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will repeat again, bickering with difference in views is good for democracy because that is what democracy encompasses. But if such bickering is to cut down the throats of those who could possibly help to challenge PAP's monopoly of power to enhance democracy, that is not desirable, right?

Goh Meng Seng

That sounds better. But if I was an SDA member and said "WP sucks", does it mean "democracy" or "throat cutting"?

(It's now shifted from "timing" to whether it is compromising on PAP's monopoly but that aside)

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
black cat and white cat, also cat. Cat who can work in parliament is good cat. Cat cannot work in parlaiment is poor cat. Poor cat only know to take high pay, keep quiet to remain as MP and not fight for Singaporean.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
That sounds better. But if I was an SDA member and said "WP sucks", does it mean "democracy" or "throat cutting"?

(It's now shifted from "timing" to whether it is compromising on PAP's monopoly but that aside)

As always, you have a lovely way of playing with words. :wink:

And please don't doubt any of my replies; each and every replies are meant for you my friend. :wink:

If you consider "WP sucks" as "throat cutting", I respect that; but that is really silly to me. Again, I would expect more substance from you. You might have chosen a better example like people calling WP "Wayang Party" and distributing such flyers during its annual dinner. Now, that is throat cutting to me. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
black cat and white cat, also cat. Cat who can work in parliament is good cat. Cat cannot work in parlaiment is poor cat. Poor cat only know to take high pay, keep quiet to remain as MP and not fight for Singaporean.

huh? what cat? cat with snake tail? 虎头蛇尾? OR just the escaped snake in my avatar now residing in BISHAN and scheming for more mischiefs and sowing discords in other opp parties? or u want one who is desperate troll good in also discords sowing with her FLIRT & DESTROY tactic?:confused::rolleyes:

all those people are not "cats". they are CRAPS!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
buahahaha! when u it the nasty clones smack right into the bullseye, they resort of INFARCTION again. so lame and low class!! but coming from all these losers, it's usual and standard practice! any of u losers want a pacifier?:biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the same old trick. how lame! what do u expect from this bunch of losers anyway?:rolleyes:

View Message PakLaoPeh is on your ignore list.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's see....who would be so pissed with this? make a guess. but no prize for the correct answer. it's so obvious. and u wanna trust or thrust those SDPPIES CRAPS?

Today, 02:25 AM
PakLaoPeh
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Dec 2008
My Reputation:Points: 136 / Power: 16

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear leetahbar,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads.
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=268323

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fivestars

huh? what cat? cat with snake tail? 虎头蛇尾? OR just the escaped snake in my avatar now residing in BISHAN and scheming for more mischiefs and sowing discords in other opp parties? or u want one who is desperate troll good in also discords sowing with her FLIRT & DESTROY tactic?

all those people are not "cats". they are CRAPS!

All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee

sdppie's own ethical HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH...and yeah! the DEMOCRAPSY craps! what a joke!!:biggrin: