• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 clowns announce their candidatcy for next GE

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me guess.

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

how much $$$$ did you steal from the temples last week?

did you bash your father again today?

Chia Tse Li

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw from the 2 july shin min daily news cover page the photos of 'mr. yip yew weng', 'mr. sebastian teo' and 'mr. sin kek tong'. the headlines read '3 opposition candidates would want to participate in elections' (as best translated). no chance to get hold of the papers to read the inside. :smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw from the 2 july shin min daily news cover page the photos of 'mr. yip yew weng', 'mr. sebastian teo' and 'mr. sin kek tong'. the headlines read '3 opposition candidates would want to participate in elections' (as best translated). no chance to get hold of the papers to read the inside. :smile:

too few for a force to be reckon with...we need more oppositions!!

at least 50.....to change the PAP lead gabramen.

out of 2.5 millions sinkar por lang...no one can stand for elections?

hmm how can we wake them up.....

these 3 really got balls.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Thank you. I thought they were somebody NEW to the political arena.

These are active participants in past elections, no surprise here.

It seems that the elections talk is re-ignited recently. This is related to some signs emerging from the PAP's side, I guess.

Goh Meng Seng

Chia Tse Li

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya...agree. they have been fielded as candidates in the past GEs...nothing very newsworthy i thought. i guess the pap is trying to arouse distraction and confusion by starting a little elections talk here and there then cease it off and then re-ignite it a little again to again distract...so on and so forth. what's there to report about needing 130+ elections agents in the next GE (tot i heard this over news radio today)?? bo liao reporters got nothing better to report. :smile:

anyway, even if the opposition front fields 50 or more than 50 candidates, i doubt the people of singapore will vote for any more than two candidates into the parliament as usual... nothing new the past more than two decades it seems. :smile: ground not ready (singaporeans not awaken leh)...resources (manpower/money) of the many oppositions not ready.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya...agree. they have been fielded as candidates in the past GEs...nothing very newsworthy i thought. i guess the pap is trying to arouse distraction and confusion by starting a little elections talk here and there then cease it off and then re-ignite it a little again to again distract...so on and so forth. what's there to report about needing 130+ elections agents in the next GE (tot i heard this over news radio today)?? bo liao reporters got nothing better to report. :smile:

anyway, even if the opposition front fields 50 or more than 50 candidates, i doubt the people of singapore will vote for any more than two candidates into the parliament as usual... nothing new the past more than two decades it seems. :smile: ground not ready (singaporeans not awaken leh)...resources (manpower/money) of the many oppositions not ready.

I agree with you. Both opposition and electorate not ready. Whether election tomorrow or next year, same results.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with you. Both opposition and electorate not ready. Whether election tomorrow or next year, same results.

But got 9 NCMP leh .... how voting pattern is affected, still too early to say. hope pple vote more oppo into parliament, best is oppo win a couple of GRC outright

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The-Three-Stooges--C11747704.jpeg
3 of them?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

It seems that the elections talk is re-ignited recently. This is related to some signs emerging from the PAP's side, I guess.

Goh Meng Seng

those 3 old goats pictured in sin min are best for roasting, bbq-ing and sticked into sataying.

if they were good before they would ve been an mp by now. and if they were good before, they should be better. looking at things are going, peasants have got so use to their losing and whether-here-or-not-dun-make-any-difference, they are as good as going to lose again :(

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those 3 old goats pictured in sin min are best for roasting, bbq-ing and sticked into sataying.

if they were good before they would ve been an mp by now. and if they were good before, they should be better. looking at things are going, peasants have got so use to their losing and whether-here-or-not-dun-make-any-difference, they are as good as going to lose again :(

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka LEECH TAH BAR the PAP MOLE is whacking the opposition again. LEECH TAH BAR: How many NTUC voucher Baey Yam Keng give u every month for u to post all this nonsense?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

So you waiting for me and my buddy to stand?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So you waiting for me and my buddy to stand?

I welcome anyone who is interested in politics to stand for elections, you included. Even if it means that you would stand in the same ward as me, so be it. Anyone who believes in Democracy will not be afraid of contest and public challenges in an elections.

In fact, I am going to announce the candidacy of my GRC team very soon and just hope that the GRC I am targeting would stay intact.

Goh Meng Seng