• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 whites vs 1 Indian, 1 Nigerian to be next UK PM!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1658203014319.png

Rishi Sunak, Penny Mordaunt, Liz Truss and Kemi Badenoch made it through Monday's ballot to continue in the race, while Tom Tugendhat was knocked out.

https://news.sky.com/story/tory-lea...boris-johnson-holds-his-last-cabinet-12654713

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rt_Hon_Penny_Mordaunt.jpg

This one has alluring eyes, a 'come fuck me' look. This is my choice.

We do not need blackies to run an angmoh country, see how Obama had fucked up the USA.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently they got tired of Turkish,so want to try South Asian or African .
I know nothing about these 4 but based on looks alone I will vote for Penny Mordaunt- and yeah also the fact she read Philosophy

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently they got tired of Turkish,so want to try South Asian or African .
I know nothing about these 4 but based on looks alone I will vote for Penny Mordaunt- and yeah also the fact she read Philosophy
Why you like Philosophy?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you like Philosophy?
''Philosophy bakes no bread but no bread would have been baked without philosophy.''
I often wonder if locals were to sit back and reflect more rather than spend all their living hours chasing after monies, would PAP still be in power ?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
good
keyshore mahboobani's prediction will come true

ang mohs will decline thx to ceca

call it inadvertent decline or planned sabotage, ceca will ensure it will happé
` :laugh:

why no other race send men?