• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 days MC

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone have any ideas how to "keng" MC for 2 days for thur and fri ?

Spastic malingering moron :oIo:

Tell your boss you were selling your backside in Changi when 3 of my blanga workers gangbanged your asshole

As a result, your ka ching kang is now infested with diseases, worms and swollen.

Tell your boss, you won't be able to go to work because your rotten anal hole is spreading infection to your entire pubic area!

I can help you vouch for that :oIo:

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the way you describe, you must have gone through that situation before yourself.

STUPID idiot and moron.

Spastic malingering moron :oIo:

Tell your boss you were selling your backside in Changi when 3 of my blanga workers gangbanged your asshole

As a result, your ka ching kang is now infested with diseases, worms and swollen.

Tell your boss, you won't be able to go to work because your rotten anal hole is spreading infection to your entire pubic area!

I can help you vouch for that :oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a STUPID idiot and moron.

Your moronic little fucker :oIo:

Is that all you can whimper?

I describe it so vividly because I offload these animals yesterday on you. :oIo:

Everyone knows you are one fucking lying employee that deserves to get sacked for faking illness and coming up with excuses to avoid work.

Go kill yourself by jumping mrt before your asshole infection spread to your family members

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to a polyclinic and get a number. When your number's called, go into the consultation and simply relax whole body and collapse. 3 days MC or more also can. If you act serious enough, ambulance come fetch you to hospital. No need pay cash, can use Medisave. Got young pretty PRCs and Pinoys sayang you.

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck what ? i know your father(god) fuck your mother to give birth to you. That why all the dog shit came from your mouth.
Dogs like you deserve to be in HELL. KNNCCB or deserve to die on the road if you drive today.

Your moronic little fucker :oIo:

Is that all you can whimper?

I describe it so vividly because I offload these animals yesterday on you. :oIo:

Everyone knows you are one fucking lying employee that deserves to get sacked for faking illness and coming up with excuses to avoid work.

Go kill yourself by jumping mrt before your asshole infection spread to your family members

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to a polyclinic and get a number. When your number's called, go into the consultation and simply relax whole body and collapse. 3 days MC or more also can. If you act serious enough, ambulance come fetch you to hospital. No need pay cash, can use Medisave. Got young pretty PRCs and Pinoys sayang you.

knnccb this one really idea HAHHAHAHAH

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
during the army days my friend used his rifle butt to whack his feet to cause hair line fracture inorder to get discharge from commando but he ended up as a rifleman,

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends what is the purpose of u trying to keng MC, if u wanna permanently siam NS, u can do either of the following:

1. confess that u're a 302, sign the papers & be officially discharged
2. check-in to IMH, tell them u r stress & be officially discharged

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

My female colleague is talented. She always enable to turn a medical appt into 2-day MC.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u are a NSF or reservist doing ICT, I'll be glad to share with u the art of kenging and getting MC. But if u are a civilian who is gainfully employed, then u better wake up your blooming ideas and scrap that MC mentality of yours! In my 17 yrs of working life, I've only been on 2 days MC, whereas during my NS days, it's 3 days MC per month! My medical docket consists of 3 volumes!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u are a NSF or reservist doing ICT, I'll be glad to share with u the art of kenging and getting MC. But if u are a civilian who is gainfully employed, then u better wake up your blooming ideas and scrap that MC mentality of yours! In my 17 yrs of working life, I've only been on 2 days MC, whereas during my NS days, it's 3 days MC per month! My medical docket consists of 3 volumes!

are you madmansg?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
use a stick of cigarette soak with water , then press out the water from the cigarettee and drip it directly into your eyes ...confirm your eyes become red . tell doctor you got sore eyes .

ps: it very painful for 5mins , so you must tahan . the redness will be gone in less then one hour .do it in the toliet just before the nurse call your name .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
2ut1f2t.jpg

Looking at his picture, you never need to see a doctor nor a dentist !

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
gulping down a glass of hot water at the same time sure help to bring up temp reading significantly

my time is eat toothpaste(half tube), sure fever for 1 day. next day when you get the MC you will recover and transform from worm to dragon again