• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention! All MC Kings.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiropractic is not recognised in Singapore as an allied health profession and is considered as alternative medicine, yet many in private sector are virtually buying MCs from them because many HR and employers assumed chiropractors are doctors.

Some private insurers do accept claims for chiropractic treatments so the chiropractors from Australia, Philippines offer sex to their auntie clients and bill under insurance claims. It is like the OCBC staffs who buy birds nest from GP and claim under company insurance.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny thing is many daft Sinkies are supporting this move by MOH. I hope these daft Sinkies drop dead while working.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vaccine Ong wants to impose SAF-style MC stinginess on the private doctors here? :roflmao:

The sooner Lawrence purges that piece of shit, the better. I would do something which does irreparable damage to his reputation that he won't be able to slither away from politics to NTUC or some shitty 'private' company like Keppel etc. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny thing is many daft Sinkies are supporting this move by MOH. I hope these daft Sinkies drop dead while working.

Of course the propaganda media would push this narrative, that's why all the soundbites are from the agreeable porlumpars and the 顺民 doormats.

You think the propaganda media would publish or give airtime to the dissenting or ambivalent views?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many SME offer very few annual leaves to their workers and all SME workers rely on MC to run their errands