• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mernel visted u last night and confessed to u har :biggrin:...else how u so dammed sure :rolleyes:

U so sure u go up and not down har :biggrin:..Lidat can predict today's 4D or not :p

YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT :mad: ANYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK WITH THEIR KIDNEYS KNOW THEY COMMITTED SUICIDE

Hellogoodbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666, you're starting to piss me off.
You're the one who started all this shit by saying that Mernel is a 'retard' and ' Mernel?? What kinda of a retarded name is that. Rhymes with Carnal ' .What farking rights do you have to make fun of her name and call her a retard? You think you cool ah. You think God would be happy with you if you call her Carnal? Of course not, cause YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF THE NAME GOD WANTED HER PARENTS TO GIVE HER.

esther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one who started all this shit by saying that Mernel is a 'retard' and ' Mernel?? What kinda of a retarded name is that. Rhymes with Carnal ' .What farking rights do you have to make fun of her name and call her a retard? You think you cool ah. You think God would be happy with you if you call her Carnal? Of course not, cause YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF THE NAME GOD WANTED HER PARENTS TO GIVE HER.

are u belinda??clinton666 doesnt hav a brain and think he knows everything...

esther

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see that u dont hav any friends!!!u are an asshole and no one wants to be friends with u!!!u might say that u dont giv a damn about it...and i dont giv a damn what u are gonna say!!!u suck people's dicks because u dont hav

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT..YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF WITH YOUR RETARDEDNESS

GOD WOULD NOT HAVE APPROVED A NAME LIKE MERNEL COZ' IT IS NOT LISTED ANYWHERE.

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR USING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN:mad:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT..YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF WITH YOUR RETARDEDNESS

GOD WOULD NOT HAVE APPROVED A NAME LIKE MERNEL COZ' IT IS NOT LISTED ANYWHERE.

I feel like masturbating, could u open ur mouth and suck my dickhead please... thank u.......

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will burn more in Hell for you are twisting the facts worse than it already is. HO HO HO. By the way,

I HAVE ALREADY BOOKED A PLACE IN HEAVEN FOR MY AFTERLIFE. COST A LOT BUT IT'S WORTH IT.

HA HA, oh my gosh, 666 you rock. I have no idea you can book a place in Heaven in advance, moreover for all the rubbish you are doing on Earth!!!! HA HA HA HA.
Cost a lot? Worth it? Omg, you booked so early, why? Is it because you can foresee that you're going to die soon too? :smile:
OHMYGOSH, SHOULD I PRAY FOR YOU NOW! Have a safe journey. AND AND AND, why didn't you reply to my previous latest post? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND IT? TOO COMPLEX? AHHHHHH, I'M SO SAD!
Btw, can you, ERMMMMMMMM, use other words too instead of just the same old plain stuffs like, "YOU SPASTIC RETARDED DOG, SPASTIC MAGGOT, HELL HELL & MORE HELL, DAMNATION"
We are improving Vocabulary, so why aren't you too!!

esther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will burn more in Hell for you are twisting the facts worse than it already is. HO HO HO. By the way,

HA HA, oh my gosh, 666 you rock. I have no idea you can book a place in Heaven in advance, moreover for all the rubbish you are doing on Earth!!!! HA HA HA HA.
Cost a lot? Worth it? Omg, you booked so early, why? Is it because you can foresee that you're going to die soon too? :smile:
OHMYGOSH, SHOULD I PRAY FOR YOU NOW! Have a safe journey. AND AND AND, why didn't you reply to my previous latest post? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND IT? TOO COMPLEX? AHHHHHH, I'M SO SAD!
Btw, can you, ERMMMMMMMM, use other words too instead of just the same old plain stuffs like, "YOU SPASTIC RETARDED DOG, SPASTIC MAGGOT, HELL HELL & MORE HELL, DAMNATION"

yeah u rock!!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......junk from cyber hero

hiak hiak hiak..continue to be a cyber-hero, that's all you will ever be..

Johnnyft told me how you kneel down and cry like a little girl, begging him not to hit you anymore. You even offered to give him a blowjob. That is you in real life.

Behind the screen, you act like a big hero. Continue and play your make-believe hero.. Hiak hiak hiak..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU SPASTIC DOG:mad: FOR DEFENDING THESE SUICIDES, YOU ARE BLASPHEMING GOD AND FOR SURE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY.

RICH AN RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE GUARANTEED A PLACE IN HEAVEN

esther

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU SPASTIC DOG:mad: FOR DEFENDING THESE SUICIDES, YOU ARE BLASPHEMING GOD AND FOR SURE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY.

RICH AN RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE GUARANTEED A PLACE IN HEAVEN

woah!!!u are such a "RIGHTEOUS" person...*vomit*