• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

12th Parliament saw many MP speak Mandarin

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are all wrong. They are speaking Mandarin because of Chen Show Mow.
They are just making it clear to Mr Chen that they can take him on in Mandarin.

you are right! that's what i observed too! trying to please their master and show that they can hamtam CSM using Mandarin. but all cannot make it!

I can see WP MPs only debate on the policies issues, but now its the pap dogs that bark for the sake of barking! i thought those pap dogs keep saying oppositions oppose for the sake of oppose, but those PAP dogs now oppose for the sake of hamtam WP MPs than to really debate and improve on the policies. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should all the way English. So wat if want to impress new prc
or MM advice? All new citizen must pass English.

lianbeng noted, "pls lah, those new prc immigrants will only sneer at u: 听不懂你说啥!":biggrin:

Last edited: