• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 Million FTs in S'pore. We Must Make Them Leave. Here Is How. Co-operate S'poreans

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 Million FTs in S'pore. We Must Make Them Leave. Here Is How. Co-operate S'porea

So as long as they are sinkaporeans, they have fuck type attitude?

As long as they are foreigners, they have good attitude?

You are beginning to sound like an SPG hahahaha

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 Million FTs in S'pore. We Must Make Them Leave. Here Is How. Co-operate S'porea

What else do you expect from dogs paid by LKY with money squeezed from us ?

Insults after insults.

After all, what respect LKY has for Sinkies?

Voting and voting for him and his bastard PAPs even though he knew he lied
and lied to us all the time. And taking our money to enrich himself.

LKY think Sinkies either stupid or have no balls or both.

So he can continue to insult us all or send his doggies to do that

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

You do not need rocket science to deduce the reason as to why so many qualified and eductaed foreigners are "encouraged" to work and settle here as citizens and PRs.

The paramount reason is the extremely low birth rate and the increase in the number of aged Singaporeans coupled with the increase in the number of singles and divorcees here.

These younger foreigners will be replacement and will form a significant backbone to "support" and equalise the rapidly aging population here.

As it is, there are only 2.3 million citizens here and 750,000 of them are classified as senior citizens.

we should have out pride and rather live in poverty than surrender to ang mohs!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

People like me already see them no up. What do you mean surrender to them?

Don't you see ang mos at VivoCity carts trying to sell you stuff or try stuff. I just ignore them.

Don't buy is one thing. BUT ingoring them is the best or give them dirty "fuck off to your own village" look is the best.

Hawker centers also have angmo hawkers. What's left for Singaporeans?

Thought we only allow a certain grade in? Now all chapalang.

jw5

Loyal

I was at a foodcourt recently when I overheard the conversation between 2 secondary schoolboys, a Chinaboy and a Singkieboy.
The Chinaboy was boasting about how talented and capable people from China are, that there are thousands of singers more talented than Jay Chou, that people from China flock to Singkieland and all parts of the world because of their talents, that he used to be middle of his class in China but became top in the class (except in English language of course) when he came to Singkieland.
Later, when the Singkieboy asked what his mother was working as, he replied "medical assistant".
I nearly asked him why his mother wasn't the doctor but the assistant, if Chinapeople were indeed that talented.

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have never seen any other posts that missed the point a million miles like yours has. The issue is mainly white collar jobs where it is in direct competition with a Singaporean. We are talking about accountants, systems analysts, bankers, technical officers and a whole spectrum jobs.

Foreigners have been part and parcel of Singapore landscape since this island was a colony. No one protested when Indian labour was brought in build the govt infrastructure. The same applied when they were brought in by the thousands to build HDB flats. There Thais, Bangladeshis, Indians, Koreans, were the sam,etc. We allowed and mo expats who opened up channels, netwroks, invested and drove highly skilled operations.

Everyone welcomed the arrival of maids from the Philippines, Indonesia and Sri Lanka. It was something that Singaporeans demanded when both the parents had to work to pay for the HDB flat.

We were delighted when Malaysian girls were bussed by the thousands each day to man Apple, Seagate and many other factories that required huge numbers.

Give you one fucking example:

NUS staff are happy that they got an appropriate candidate to head NUS business school but they are not happy that part of the deal secured a job for his wife as a lecturer in NUS while Singaporeans lost tenure of employement. Get the picture!

You must be one blur sotong not to know what Singaporeans were gripping about for the last 10 years when the floodgates were opened for one and all. Man, you are so detached from reality and whats going on on the ground that it is not funny.

Hes prolly a foreigner himself.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

First find your balls to vote out LKY and PAP bastards.

It was your ball-less voting of LKY and PAP that allowed them to bring in the FTs.

You vote for LKY and you fucked yourself.

You got what you deserved.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

First find your balls to vote out LKY and PAP bastards.

It was your ball-less voting of LKY and PAP that allowed them to bring in the FTs.

You vote for LKY and you fucked yourself.

You got what you deserved.

YES! Like I said before, if I were one of the MIWs, I will also screw balless S'poreans.

Now we have Josephine Teo saying Singaporeans are of poor stock. CCB!

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

YES! Like I said before, if I were one of the MIWs, I will also screw balless S'poreans.

Now we have Josephine Teo saying Singaporeans are of poor stock. CCB!

If Sinkies had the balls to vote out LKY and PAP bastards, there will not be a Josephine Teo who will insult Sinkies.

But Sinkies had no balls.

So Sinkies deserved to bleed and bleed, and also be insulted by any kind of bitches.

Sinkies got what they fucking deserved for not having the balls in the first place

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

You mean there are Russian students selling their cheebyes here? Where are they? Share man

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean there are Russian students selling their cheebyes here? Where are they? Share man

Go to Sam's sex forum, register and start a thread there under "Singapore sex and health centers" and i will reply to you there. Maybe others will before i do. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

My opinion is that we need a quota system for foreigners, and adjust the numbers as according to our level of economical growth, and the number of foreign workers needed in industries that are starving of manpower(or not). In short, we should adapt what the Aussies have done- which hasn't damaged Australia's reputation, and has enhanced economical growth in Australia for more than a decade.

We dun need a quota system. We need the local company to prove to MOM why they this particular FT. Other than a lower wage, Was there no other qualified Sinkie? SHow the interview records for this employee. Bond the company to the FT. If FT gets into trouble here (drinking driving, etc.), company will be fined, as they are responsible for his behaviours in this country. If you implement this, u will be surprised at how few FTs are really needed here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Go to Sam's sex forum, register and start a thread there under "Singapore sex and health centers" and i will reply to you there. Maybe others will before i do. :biggrin:

What;s with all the hoops to jump thru, just speak out now. Really got Russian students or not? And where? I love to fuck blued eye big titted blondes. If here got, I dun have to go to Penang and KL for my blond fix :-)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

That is not the reason. Not sure who told you this.

The Replacement rate is certainly a concern and in particular that of the Chinese Singaporeans. This govt is comfortable with race ratio from the time of independence. Attempts to get Malaysian Chinese via the Asean and local scholarships failed to get them to convert. A second attempt was made to get HKongers and that too failed. Now its the PRC market. That only addresses the repalcement rate for chinese.

The real reason was the effect of foreigners on the economy. Common sense will tell you that when there are more people, the economy with everything holding, will grow. They got their first taste in the early 90s when HDB prices shot thru the roof with a Maisonette going for $740K. It was fueled by FTs when resale rules were relaxed.

I don't think the above is accurate. The govt. is totally uncomfortable with the race ratios, and if it were up to them, there would be 90% Chinese, 10% Indians and 0% Malays. There were never any attempts to get malaysian chinese to come here on a permanent basis. In fact, they were discouraged and considered unreliable and not anti-malay enough. This was a very sore point with the Malaysian chinese, especially in the 1970s when many wanted to move to singapore permanently due to racial tensions but were denied by the govt. The recruitment of HK in 1990s played on their fear of a communist takeover in HK, and the PAP knew that they were not serious and only using S'pore as a stepping stone. The replacement rate would have been much lower if the PAP had simply concentrated on retaining its native born Chinese populace. 100,000s have emigrated to Australia, Britain, US, and Canada. There is not one singaporean who does not have a friend or relative in one of these countries. These people left because they know the PAP has fucked it up. If all singaporeans did not leave their homeland, we would not have this problem.

With regards to the price of HDB Maisonnette. U are wrong. All land and property prices in Singapore is controlled by the PAP. At that time, the HDB were releasing units at inflated prices, plus add to that rampant speculation, and you have the prices being what they are. FTs by and large have an overblown effect on HDB prices. If your theory is true, than given the large influx of FTs in the last few years, u should have seen HDB prices shot thru the roof. Instead, u have 40,000 unsold units as recent as last year. FTs are classified into the following categories:
Privileged FTs- Rich Indons, FTs that are working high salary jobs, etc. They buy high end private condos, not HDB flats.
Lower ranked FTs- Working in menial jobs or IT jobs, with salaries of up to $2000 per month. 4 or 5 of them kongsi together and rent one HDB flat. I have seen 1 family per room in the flats. They DO NO BUY because they know they will return back to their village.
Rare FTS- who actually move their families here and make singapore their new homes. Yes, they buy flats, but they are so few of them and their effects on HDB prices are negligible.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think the above is accurate. The govt. is totally uncomfortable with the race ratios, and if it were up to them, there would be 90% Chinese, 10% Indians and 0% Malays. .

If you were the govt, do you dare to change National "Malay" anthem and a country name SINGAPURA.

Do you dare to change both National Anthem and Singapura into other non-malay naming?

If you are the govt, there's already war in this tiny island.

Not even fucker LEE KUAN YEW dare to change it.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

People like me already see them no up. What do you mean surrender to them?

Don't you see ang mos at VivoCity carts trying to sell you stuff or try stuff. I just ignore them.

Don't buy is one thing. BUT ingoring them is the best or give them dirty "fuck off to your own village" look is the best.

Hawker centers also have angmo hawkers. What's left for Singaporeans?

Thought we only allow a certain grade in? Now all chapalang.

yea i concur. these trash should just go back to their fcking village. esp dark fucks like Godlikeworldlord, Goflykite and loggeduser. They are worthless really.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont worry more than 100K FT will leave Singapore before mid 2009 due to economy down/retrenchment/jobless.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

wen-snake.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think the above is accurate. The govt. is totally uncomfortable with the race ratios, and if it were up to them, there would be 90% Chinese, 10% Indians and 0% Malays. There were never any attempts to get malaysian chinese to come here on a permanent basis. In fact, they were discouraged and considered unreliable and not anti-malay enough. This was a very sore point with the Malaysian chinese, especially in the 1970s when many wanted to move to singapore permanently due to racial tensions but were denied by the govt.

Read you statement. Its contradictory. They wanted 90% chinese but they did not want Malaysian Chinese - ? Anyway, the racial breakdown is more or less identical to 1965 at the time of indepedence. This is despite the population growing 4 times. How come?

In the 70s, the 2 child family policy was in force. Malaysian Chinese had to work in Singapore for 10 years before being granted Citizenship. Immigration was not encouraged but that swiftly changed when they needed the numbers to address replacement rate for Chinese.

The recruitment of HK in 1990s played on their fear of a communist takeover in HK, and the PAP knew that they were not serious and only using S'pore as a stepping stone.

You should read my comment on this again.

The replacement rate would have been much lower if the PAP had simply concentrated on retaining its native born Chinese populace. 100,000s have emigrated to Australia, Britain, US, and Canada. There is not one singaporean who does not have a friend or relative in one of these countries. These people left because they know the PAP has fucked it up. If all singaporeans did not leave their homeland, we would not have this problem.

Its not only Singapore Chinese that migrated, Indians and Eurasians actually migrated in greater proportion and that is why so many Indians FTs have been granted citizenship in the last decade. Practically all the Indian medical lecturers from the University of Sinmgapore / NUS have migrated overseas. Eurasian migration is well known with one cabinet minister chilldren making the first move. Look at Marshall's family. All his siblings and Children.

With regards to the price of HDB Maisonnette. U are wrong. All land and property prices in Singapore is controlled by the PAP. At that time, the HDB were releasing units at inflated prices, plus add to that rampant speculation, and you have the prices being what they are. FTs by and large have an overblown effect on HDB prices. If your theory is true, than given the large influx of FTs in the last few years, u should have seen HDB prices shot thru the roof. Instead, u have 40,000 unsold units as recent as last year. FTs are classified into the following categories:
Privileged FTs- Rich Indons, FTs that are working high salary jobs, etc. They buy high end private condos, not HDB flats.
Lower ranked FTs- Working in menial jobs or IT jobs, with salaries of up to $2000 per month. 4 or 5 of them kongsi together and rent one HDB flat. I have seen 1 family per room in the flats. They DO NO BUY because they know they will return back to their village.
Rare FTS- who actually move their families here and make singapore their new homes. Yes, they buy flats, but they are so few of them and their effects on HDB prices are negligible.

Prices shot up when they opened HDB to foreigners. Demand outstripped supply and prizes went thru the roof. HDB ramped up production and this resulted in an supply overhang coupled made worse by the with the asian currency crisis of 97. To maintain prices whole blocks were kept of the market.

In the late 80s, some areas, certain blocks were left vacant due to the introduction of racial quotas and race distribution. 2 Blocks in Woodlansd were kept vacant as there were in sufficient Chinese buyers while it was very popular with Malays and Indians.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you have pride as a sinkee... you dont live in poverty... you fight to better your life out of pap control... angmoh is just good 'capitalists' but pap provide the fodder for them to trample on sinkees.. so take it out on the pap...