• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$1,300 for this piece of Bvlgari...worth it ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
b60355329-ac-5775xf5x0600x0450-m.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
material cost from this watch probably 200 US dollars, but sold for 2800 US dollars as new. rip off italian.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This watch looks ugly. I recall a colleague who once wore a cheap plastic watch. At first i thought he bought those $10 watch from Bugis Village. One day I took a closer look and saw what seemed like the Tag Heur logo. Stunning! So I kaypoh asked how much. He said $2k! :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This watch looks ugly. I recall a colleague who once wore a cheap plastic watch. At first i thought he bought those $10 watch from Bugis Village. One day I took a closer look and saw what seemed like the Tag Heur logo. Stunning! So I kaypoh asked how much. He said $2k! :rolleyes:

typical swiss rip off. that why they have swiss standard of living.

to make a watch is cheap, what you pay for are the advertisement cost.
only stupid idiots collect swiss watch.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
my girl told me one farkard wanted to give her this watch, said it cost 4500 bucks
BulgariBzero02.jpg

so I said he give, you take lor :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never understand why people would want bvlgari watch.
so ugly.

but their jewelry is nice.

take gift from sinkies man mean have to give something back, like many nights in hotel81.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For expensive watches, always buy Rolex coz they have value in pawnshops and their depreciation makes them attractive to purchase. If lucky, may even make some money years later.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For expensive watches, always buy Rolex coz they have value in pawnshops and their depreciation makes them attractive to purchase. If lucky, may even make some money years later.

Rolex is not only a prestige brand, it really keeps up with the best designs. The Bvlgari design is horribly obit and obiang, to put it in Benglish.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rolex is not only a prestige brand, it really keeps up with the best designs. The Bvlgari design is horribly obit and obiang, to put it in Benglish.

Just before LNY, my friend $$$ jialak. Took his branded watch to pawnshop. Bought 4k now only can pawn $400. Only get 10% back. If he had bought a Rolex of 4k, I am sure can get between 1.8k-2k.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those who bought Rolex in 2002 now laughing to bank. Wear for one decade still can sell for fat profit.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who bought Rolex in 2002 now laughing to bank. Wear for one decade still can sell for fat profit.

Agree. Nothing beats a Rolex! Stupid PRC meimeis nowadays want Chopard. Stupid choice.

Honestly, fakes are the best. They also tell time with accuracy. End of the day, it is the wearer of that watch. Some wear genuine ones also kena suan it is fake. Some wear fakes, people never say it's fake.

Be it watches, clothes, handbags etc - these fakes don't hurt. When it comes to foodstuff or those that can cause health problems, better play it safe.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Nothing beats a Rolex! Stupid PRC meimeis nowadays want Chopard. Stupid choice.

Honestly, fakes are the best. They also tell time with accuracy. End of the day, it is the wearer of that watch. Some wear genuine ones also kena suan it is fake. Some wear fakes, people never say it's fake.

Be it watches, clothes, handbags etc - these fakes don't hurt. When it comes to foodstuff or those that can cause health problems, better play it safe.

For expensive watches, Rolex is the best, forget the rest. Don't spend between S$500 to S$2,000 on another brand within that price range just because you can't afford a Rolex. Go for a few hundred dollars S&T or a few tenners Casio. If you're the type that tens of thousands of dollars are no object, then you can buy whatever you fancy to your heart's content.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard very expensive fake from prc is so good that even watch shop in europe cannot tell them apart.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard very expensive fake from prc is so good that even watch shop in europe cannot tell them apart.

You are right. The very good ones are that good that pawnshops also kenna conned before. Some pawnshops now prefer gold items than Rolex watches. The good fakes cost about S$500. The average ones about $150-200.