• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1/3 of SG men have premature ejaculation problem

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
prc bitch,

that is good news for prostitutes like u. since so many of your customers pre-ejaculated, a lot of them will cum in your mouth (before even the fj starts):biggrin: this will save you a lot of time and you can use the time to get another customer. alternatively, u can charge your customers extra for another shot. :biggrin:

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
prc bitch,

that is good news for prostitutes like u. since so many of your customers pre-ejaculated, a lot of them will cum in your mouth (before even the fj starts):biggrin: this will save you a lot of time and you can use the time to get another customer. alternatively, u can charge your customers extra for another shot. :biggrin:
You must be one of them, no wonder so bitter :p:p

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am so glad you have tried 1/3 of singapore men,,,,,

you CB must be wider than the kallang river?

kan,,,, another chicken like roxy

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Premature ejaculation is due to Sinkie's stressful lifestyle, everyday rush here rush there, deadlines. So when cum to enjoyment they also rush to cum out.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shoutout to those useless SG men :p:p:p

shuangxi mei,

U wanna BJ try me ? There is 2 outcomes.

1) I premature ejac and u eat my sperm earlier.

2) U have sore mouth and taste my sperm later.

Win-win situation !! :biggrin::biggrin::p:o

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
shuangxi mei,

U wanna BJ try me ? There is 2 outcomes.

1) I premature ejac and u eat my sperm earlier.

2) U have sore mouth and taste my sperm later.

Win-win situation !! :biggrin::biggrin::p:o

that prc bitch thread title post wrongly. it should be :

1/3 of SG men when looking at my face have premature ejaculation problem